4205 Higel Ave Sarasota FL 34242 MLS A4432570
Reduced By $502,000
last change 7/5/2019
Less Photos /\
4205 Higel Ave
Home Description: 4205 Higel Ave
Seller will consider all offers. The style: pure Palm Beach. The setting: sun-soaked Siesta Key. This flawlessly accomplished waterfront estate pays homage to beauty, originality, artistry and craftsmanship. Exquisitely constructed to include Miami-Dade storm protection, this home is poised on the protected deep boating waters of Cocoanut Bayou w/private dock and exclusive access to a velvet soft sandy beach only steps away. This grandly scaled residence presents 7003 sq. ft. of living environments for luxe living and remarkable entertaining. The appealing layout is a testament to carefully curated opulence, with imports from Europe including exotic woods, immense hand-carved travertine, barrel vaulted ceilings and ethereal arched windows, Antique lighting that once graced the great estates of Palm Beach throughout. Featured spaces include a library, formal dining room, indulgently comfortable family room and an epicure’s kitchen. A second level encompasses gracious bedroom suites, including the master retreat which exudes an air of Parisian glamour. Luminous natural light cascades throughout. French doors open to the alluring loggia imbued with robin egg blue & overlooking the brilliance of the Bayou, the seductive swimming pool and private dock moments from the Intracoastal. A 12-car garage accommodates the luxury automobile collection.
- Elementary School: Southside Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, Vinyl
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full
- Water Name: COCOANUT BAYOU
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 110
- Water Extras: Bridges - No Fixed Bridges, Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site, Sailboat Water, Seawall - Other
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Beach - Access Deeded, Beach - Private, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Floor Covering: Marble, Wood
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Island, Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Foyer, Game Room, Great Room, Inside Utility, Loft, Media Room, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 13428
Available now at $4,495,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 5
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Underground
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric, Zoned
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- Lot Sqft: 18278
- Lot Acres: 0.40
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 23
- HOA Fees: $650 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $54
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: FloodZone, In County, Sidewalk
- Building Name Number: 4205
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$2,067,438 (54.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $642/sqft,
which is 18.3% less than similar homes
in the 34242 zip code.
4205 Higel Ave Sarasota FL 34242
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4205 Higel Ave
For Sale Near: 4205 Higel Ave
- Approx Payment:$21,867*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4432570) located at 4205 Higel Ave Sarasota FL 34242, call: (813) 966-2115
4205 Higel Ave, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 7003 sqft and
is currently priced at $4,495,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2008.
A comparable home for sale at 542 Commonwealth Ln in Sarasota is listed at $1,500,000.
This home on 4205 Higel Ave has decreased in price by $502,000 and the last change was on 7/5/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Sarasota Beach, Gulf & Bay Club and Sarasota Surf And Racquet are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4432570 has been posted on this site since 4/5/2019 (424 days ago).