425 Macewen Dr Osprey FL 34229 MLS A4428519
Reduced By $25,000
last change 2/23/2020
Less Photos /\
425 Macewen Dr
Home Description: 425 Macewen Dr
RECENTLY REDUCED! This spacious 5 bedroom, 5.5 bath home offers over 5,100 square feet of living space and overlooks the par 3 fourth hole of The Oaks Heron Course. The huge gourmet kitchen features top of the line stainless steel appliances including a gas range. You will love custom-designed backsplash and gorgeous granite. The master bedroom is light and bright with a gas fireplace and coffee bar. This is the perfect place to get ready for a busy day on the course or at the beach, or to end it, relaxing in the lap of luxury. The master bath is ready for the cover of a designer magazine, with lovely marble floors, glass shower, granite countertops, and a great “soaker” tub. The other 4 large bedrooms each have their own bathroom. Five sliding doors, two that “pocket” into the walls, allows the outside to come in. Use this incredible lanai with an outdoor bar and kitchen, dining area, pool and spa to entertain day or night, while taking in beautiful views. You will love this home so much you may never want to leave it, but when you do, you can take advantage of all the amenities of The Oaks, a 2019-2020 Platinum Club of America, with two championship golf courses, an award-winning tennis program, a state-of-the-art fitness center and a wide variety of dining, recreational and social offerings.
- Address: 425 Macewen Dr
- Levels: Two
- City: Osprey
- Zip: 34229
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Gated, Security
- Elementary School: Laurel Nokomis Elementary
- Middle School: Laurel Nokomis Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Water View: Lake
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Floor Covering: Brick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Desk Built-In, Island, Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 6722
Available now at $1,450,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well
- Lot Sqft: 26867
- Lot Acres: 0.62
- Total Acre: 1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Lot Num: 194
- HOA Fees: $400 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $133
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, On Golf Course, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: Private Road, Security
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Osprey home in this zip code is
$1,397,507 (3.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $281/sqft,
which is 10.8% less than similar homes
in the 34229 zip code.
425 Macewen Dr Osprey FL 34229
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 425 Macewen Dr
- Approx Payment:$7,054*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4428519) located at 425 Macewen Dr Osprey FL 34229, call: (813) 966-2115
425 Macewen Dr, Osprey FL is a single family home of 5153 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,450,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
A comparable home for sale at 738 Macewen Dr in Osprey is listed at $945,000.
This home on 425 Macewen Dr has decreased in price by $25,000 and the last change was on 2/23/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Osprey, FL.
MLS A4428519 has been posted on this site since 3/4/2019 (453 days ago).