4310 Marcott Cir Sarasota FL 34233 MLS A4467928
Less Photos /\
4310 Marcott Cir
Home Description: 4310 Marcott Cir
Pet Friendly, New Roof. New Air. Low HOA. No CDD. Move in ready POOL home.Split bedroom & bath design is ideal for family members or guests. Bonus room off the kitchen, currently used as a den, provides additional space to suit your needs. New tile roof, 2 car garage & new garage door complete this wonderful home. Maintenance free yard offers time to enjoy the relaxed Florida lifestyle. Great location close to Walmart, HomeDepot,I-75 to travel north & south with close proximity to downtown Siesta Key beaches, art galleries, cultural venues & 4 gorgeous golf courses just 7 minutes East! You will love the bespoke Great Room design featuring soaring vaulted ceilings, plant shelves & extra windows adds natural light to this spacious open plan. Great Room sliders open to your expansive screened lanai overlooking the stunning pool. Great for entertaining or simply relaxing. Inviting decor includes custom designer window coverings,tile floors in great room, kitchen and den and nice carpet in bedrooms. Kitchen adjacent to dining room features crown molding on cabinets, stainless steel appliances ~ side by side fridge, 4 burner stove top range, microwave, new dishwasher, stone backsplash & sparkling granite countertops with 6 seats for breakfast bar. Retreat to the owner's suite with serene tropical Pool views,vaulted ceilings, sliders to lanai, walk-in closet & updated bath featuring new tile floor, nice counter tops with dual vessel sinks, soaking tub & Roman walk-in shower.
- Elementary School: Ashton Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: In Ground
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Exterior Features: Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape,NonToxicFertilizerPesticide,RainWaterHarvesting,VegProductiveGarden,Xeriscape
- Indoor Air Quality: Air Filters MERV 10+, No Smoking-Interior Buildg, No/Low VOC Cabinets/Counters, No/Low VOC Flooring, No/Low VOC Paint/Finish, Non Toxic Pest Control
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 6000
- Lot Acres: 0.14
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 6
- HOA Fees: $145 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $145
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Fire Resistant Exterior, Fire/Smoke Detection Integration
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 140
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$262,050 (20.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $186/sqft,
which is 4.6% less than similar homes
in the 34233 zip code.
4310 Marcott Cir Sarasota FL 34233
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4310 Marcott Cir
- Approx Payment:$1,600*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
4310 Marcott Cir, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1766 sqft and
is currently priced at $329,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1993.
A comparable home for sale at 4640 Garcia Ave in Sarasota is listed at $159,000.
This home on 4310 Marcott Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Bliss Estates, Greenfield and South Gate Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4467928 has been posted on this site since 5/22/2020 (10 days ago).