4318 65Th Ter E Sarasota FL 34243 MLS A4460813
Less Photos /\
4318 65Th Ter E
Home Description: 4318 65Th Ter E
WELCOME HOME! For the rest of your life and as they say in Cascades; "For the best of your life!". This light, bright and beautiful home rests on a premier spot overlooking the lake and lighted fountain! Relax on the covered screened lanai and enjoy the birds for the sunrise with your coffee or drinks and hors d' oeuvres with the sunset! What to do with the rest of your day? How about some tennis, pickleball, a workout at the fitness center, a swim and sauna at the pristine (just finished $1M enhancement w/no assessments) or bike with your friends? THIS 2 bed/2 bath home and den, is your haven to unwind with its incredible high ceilings and open floor plan it makes enjoying quiet time or entertaining an ease. The eat-in kitchen has shining granite counter tops and SS appliances with plenty of room for family and friends to be involved in the action gathered around the high-top counter. Your owners suite boasts all of the perfect touches with two walk in closets, dual sinks, walk in shower AND a separate soaking tub! The den and guest bedroom are perfectly located near the second bathroom and laundry room. FABULOUS custom storage cabinets in garage WITH a sink and many more upgrades listed separately. Cascades offers an unmatched LIFESTYLE with their LOW HOA ($372 mo) along with cable TV, high speed internet, alarm monitoring, irrigation and lawn/shrub maintenance!
- Address: 4318 65Th Ter E
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34243
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Cascades At Sarasota
- Community Features: Cable, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Maintenance, Pickleball Court(s), Pool, Recreation Facilities, Sauna, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Kinnan Elementary
- Middle School: Braden River Middle
- High School: Southeast High
- Water View: Lake
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Master Bedroom Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Cement
- Building Sqft: 2530
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 6050
- Lot Acres: 0.14
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 1012
- HOA Fees: $1,118 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $372
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: Y
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Internet, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities, Security
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$305,836 (16.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $197/sqft,
which is 9.0% less than similar homes
in the 34243 zip code.
4318 65Th Ter E Sarasota FL 34243
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4318 65Th Ter E
For Sale Near: 4318 65Th Ter E
- Approx Payment:$1,776*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
4318 65Th Ter E, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1854 sqft and
is currently priced at $365,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2004.
A comparable home for sale at 6647 41St Street Cir E in Sarasota is listed at $437,000.
This home on 4318 65Th Ter E has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Whitfield Country Club, Palm Aire and Sarabay Woods are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4460813 has been posted on this site since 2/28/2020 (32 days ago).