4327 15Th Way Palmetto FL 34221 MLS A4462449
Less Photos /\
4327 15Th Way
Home Description: 4327 15Th Way
This Key West style charmer nestled in Heritage Bay, one of Snead Island's best kept secrets, is ready for its new owners. Pride of ownership exudes around every turn of this home. The hardwood floors throughout the living area are in fantastic shape. The standing seam metal roof was installed in 2005. The tongue and groove wood ceilings add just the right amount of coastal detail in the living room as well as the master bedroom. The kitchen comes equipped with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The two guest bedrooms are of ample size. The master bedroom is absolutely huge, so bring that King Size bedroom set. There is also a 10X10 sitting area in the master bedroom. The master bathroom has also been completely updated as well. The wrap around deck is the perfect spot to catch water views of Terra Ceia Bay while enjoying one of your favorite beverages. The home also has a wired generator. A 4 car garage along with a workshop and generous storage is the cherry on top of this delightful home. The community has a pool along with a tennis court. Also included in the nominal HOA fee is irrigation. You are also just steps away from the Bradenton Yacht Club. With shopping, restaurants, Emerson Point, and the best beaches in the country nearby, this location is a home run.
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Partial
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), L Dining, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Key West
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Stilt/On Piling
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 4298
Available now at $429,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 7579
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 16
- HOA Fees: $213 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $70
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac, Near Marina, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Maintenance Grounds, Pool Maintenance
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Verify pet restrictions with the HOA
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Palmetto home in this zip code is
$339,046 (21.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $222/sqft,
which is 14.8% less than similar homes
in the 34221 zip code.
4327 15Th Way Palmetto FL 34221
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4327 15Th Way
For Sale Near: 4327 15Th Way
- Approx Payment:$2,091*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Tim Lester Internat'L Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4462449) located at 4327 15Th Way Palmetto FL 34221, call: (813) 966-2115
4327 15Th Way, Palmetto FL is a single family home of 1933 sqft and
is currently priced at $429,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1988.
A comparable home for sale at 4216 Hollow Stump Run in Palmetto is listed at $279,900.
This home on 4327 15Th Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palmetto, FL.
Regatta Pointe, Laguna At Riviera Dunes and Bay Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4462449 has been posted on this site since 3/9/2020 (32 days ago).