44 Bayview Ct S # A St Petersburg FL 33711 MLS U8037560
Less Photos /\
44 Bayview Ct S # A
Home Description: 44 Bayview Ct S # A
Under Construction. This is not your everyday upscale condominium. For starters, there are just three units per building, and each “penthouse-style” residence commands an entire floor ensuring the ultimate luxury – privacy. Strategically positioned to maximize spectacular panoramic waterfront views, each 4-bedroom, 4.5 bath residence has over 3,800 sq.ft. of living space, nearly 1,000 sq.ft. of wrap-around terrace on two sides, and walls-of-glass overlooking breathtaking views of Boca Ciega Bay, the marina below and the Sunshine Skyway on the horizon. The innovative and brilliantly designed plan features a unique Master Suite with DUAL MASTER BATHS joined by an oversized shower, an ultra-deep walk-in Pantry, and a private, secure entry Foyer. Unparalleled life-enhancing features include a 150kw natural gas convenience GENERATOR to support the entire building, two high efficiency dual-zone AC systems, and state-of-the-art smart home/media infrastructure. The list is endless ... impressively appointed 10’ ceilings integrated with LED recessed up-lighting, Euro-style custom cabinets, Cambria countertops, the Wolf-SubZero-ASKO trifecta with NATURAL GAS COOKING, tankless water heaters, large-format Turkish porcelain tile flooring, Great Room fireplace, no shared walls and located in the gated community of Marina Bay, just 7 minutes to downtown St. Pete. Boat slips available from 30-62’. A secure, oversized, two-car+ PRIVATE GARAGE is included, as are St. Petersburg’s legendary sunsets.
- Address: 44 Bayview Ct S # A
- Unit Num: A
- Levels: One
- City: St Petersburg
- Zip: 33711
- County: Pinellas
- Community Features: Boat Slip, Cable, Clubhouse, Dock, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Marina, Pool, Spa/Hot Tub, Wheelchair Access
- Water View: Gulf/Ocean - Full, Intracoastal Waterway, Marina
- Water Name: BOCA CIEGA BAY
- Water Frontage: Gulf/Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway, Marina
- Water Feet: 100
- Water Extras: Bridges - No Fixed Bridges, Fishing Pier, Minimum Wake Zone, Riprap, Sailboat Water, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Gulf/Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway, Marina
- Interior Features: Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Electric, Family Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Porcelain Tile
- Kitchen Features: Walk-In Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Great Room, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Contemporary, Custom
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Concrete, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Concrete
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances, HVAC, Insulation, Water Heater, Windows
- Green Water Features: Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- Indoor Air Quality: Whole House Vacuum System
- Building Sqft: 4788
Available now at $2,500,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s), Garage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized, Under Building
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 7061
- Lot Acres: 0.16
- Total Acre: Non-Applicable
- Lot Num: 1
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Condominium
- Property Desc: Elevated, Mid Rise, Penthouse
- Location: Cul-de-sac, In City Limits, In County, Near Golf Course, Near Marina, Street Paved, Street Private
- Disaster Mitigation: Lightning Protection System
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance, Internet, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Trash
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $1,590 Monthly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $1,590
- Building Num Floors: 4
- Building Name Number: THE POINTE II ON BOCA CIEGA
- Condo Floor Number: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See condominium documents.
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 999
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom St Petersburg condo in this zip code is
$1,800,000 (28.0% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $654/sqft,
which is 25.2% less than similar condos
in the 33711 zip code.
44 Bayview Ct S # A St Petersburg FL 33711
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 44 Bayview Ct S # A
- Approx Payment:$12,162*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Sunchase Realty Llc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8037560) located at 44 Bayview Ct S # A St Petersburg FL 33711, call: (813) 966-2115
44 Bayview Ct S # A, St Petersburg FL is a condo of 3820 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,500,000
This condo has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2020.
A comparable condo for sale at 4717 Dolphin Cay Ln S # 102 in St Petersburg is listed at $1,100,000.
This condo on 44 Bayview Ct S # A has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Dolphin Cay, Captivas At Marina Bay and Broadwater Bayview Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8037560 has been posted on this site since 3/10/2019 (448 days ago).