440 Petrel Trl Bradenton FL 34212 MLS A4462096
Less Photos /\
440 Petrel Trl
Home Description: 440 Petrel Trl
This barley lived in picture prefect home, located in GreyHawk Landing, with its spectacular lake views will take your breath away. Built by Sam Rodgers, this exquisite Key West Model estate home has it all. From the moment you enter its elegant foyer, you'll enjoy your pool and lake views. As you move in to the gourmet kitchen with solid surface counter tops, wood cabinets and many other exceptional upgrades you'll soon see why this is the perfect home for entertaining family and friends. Attention to detail never looked so good, with some many architectural elements. Master retreat with outsized closets, spa like roman shower and walk in tub. Enjoy your incredible outdoor kitchen, brand new screened lanai, pool and spa area 12 months of the year. This spectacular residence is set within an exclusive 24hr guarded and gated community with a 2 beautiful club houses, fitness center and 2 resort-style heated pools, 7.5 mile nature trail for walking and biking, minutes away from Lakewood Ranch Country Club, spectacular gulf, beaches and fine dining. In a little over an hour you will arrive at major attractions like Disney World, Sea World, Busch Gardens and Universal Studios. Shop until you drop at the new UTC Mall or in 45 minutes head to the International Mall in Tampa.
- Address: 440 Petrel Trl
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34212
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Greyhawk Landing
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s), Trails, Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Gullett Elementary
- Middle School: Carlos E. Haile Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Deck, Gunite, Heated, In Ground
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bathroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bathroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bathroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Family Room
- Architectural Style: Key West, Ranch
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Concrete, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 3880
Available now at $495,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Heat Pump, Natural Gas, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 20922
- Lot Acres: 0.48
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 1
- HOA Fees: $50 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $4
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $2,819
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Manager, Recreational Facilities, Security
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$489,816 (1.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $181/sqft,
which is 3.5% less than similar homes
in the 34212 zip code.
440 Petrel Trl Bradenton FL 34212
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 440 Petrel Trl
For Sale Near: 440 Petrel Trl
- Approx Payment:$2,412*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4462096) located at 440 Petrel Trl Bradenton FL 34212, call: (813) 966-2115
440 Petrel Trl, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2743 sqft and
is currently priced at $495,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable home for sale at 15613 Trinity Fall Way in Bradenton is listed at $398,000.
This home on 440 Petrel Trl has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Country Meadows, Mill Creek and Rye Wilderness Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4462096 has been posted on this site since 3/6/2020 (85 days ago).