4693 Royal Dornoch Cir Bradenton FL 34211 MLS A4440236
Less Photos /\
4693 Royal Dornoch Cir
Home Description: 4693 Royal Dornoch Cir
Exquisite residence in the newer section of Rosedale Golf & Country Club, “The Links” a maintenance free community with no CDD's. The formal entrance leads to a 10 ft ceilings with detail moldings. This two bedroom, two bathroom plus Den that can be used as a third bedroom has been completely upgraded. Some of the notable upgrades of this fine home are engineered hardwood flooring, plantation shutters through out, extensive crown molding and boxing walls in the entry and dinning room. A chef’s dream kitchen with gas cooktop, double wall oven, large granite island, 42” cabinets with roll out lower shelves and eat-in kitchen. Elegant formal dinning room with boxing walls and a beautiful chandler. Master suite has an expansive walk-in closet, with large shower and dual sinks. The house sits in a corner lot with a expanded screened paver lanai and plenty of room for a pool. Ample double car garage with a side golf cart door. Energy Star Certified home with impact windows and doors, and R-38 Radiant Barrier Insulation. “THE 2018 AWARD WINNING” Rosedale Golf & Country Club is an active community with flexible membership options. New Clubhouse, golf shop, restaurant, tennis, junior olympic-sized pool & sun deck, calendar of events, & fitness center for all resident members. Top Rated 18 hole championship golf course designed by world renowned architect Ted AcAnlis Located near UTC Mall, downtown Lakewood Ranch, restaurants and I-75.
- Address: 4693 Royal Dornoch Cir
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34211
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Rosedale
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Maintenance, Pool, Security, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Braden River Elementary
- Middle School: Braden River Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry, Granit Counters, Island
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Shower No Tub, Stone Counters, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Tile
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances, HVAC, Insulation, Thermostat, Windows
- Building Sqft: 3078
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage, Golf Cart Parking
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 11800
- Lot Acres: 0.27
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 95
- HOA Fees: $350 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $116
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot, In County, Level/Flat, Oversized Lot
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Other Fees Amount: $2,845 Annual
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Pets must be kept on a leash
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$485,885 (14.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $205/sqft,
which is 4.7% less than similar homes
in the 34211 zip code.
4693 Royal Dornoch Cir Bradenton FL 34211
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4693 Royal Dornoch Cir
For Sale Near: 4693 Royal Dornoch Cir
- Approx Payment:$2,067*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
4693 Royal Dornoch Cir, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2077 sqft and
is currently priced at $425,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2014.
A comparable home for sale at 12724 Deep Blue Pl in Bradenton is listed at $385,000.
This home on 4693 Royal Dornoch Cir has decreased in price by $15,000 and the last change was on 10/12/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Rosedale Highlands, Rosedale 8 Westbury Lakes and River Strand At Heritage Harbor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4440236 has been posted on this site since 7/8/2019 (224 days ago).