4717 Mainsail Dr Bradenton FL 34208 MLS A4448292
Less Photos /\
4717 Mainsail Dr
Home Description: 4717 Mainsail Dr
A Must See - Conveniently located to I-75/Beaches and nestled in the exclusive Harbour Walk gated boating development in The Inlets. This lovely home features 2,605 sq ft of interior living, 4Beds, 3Baths, 3Car Garage, Pool and Boating Dock. Beautifully appointed are the formal living room with crown molding, formal dining room and spacious family room. A Gourmet kitchen with 42" cabinets, granite countertops, gas stove, double ovens, two walk-in pantries, stainless appliances, breakfast bar and eat-in breakfast nook. The open floor plan is spacious and bright with wood and tile flooring throughout - no carpet. The extensive master suite includes a generous size walk-in closet, coffered ceilings, and french doors leading to the lanai and pool area. The master bath features dual sinks with granite countertops, a soaking tub and tiled walk-in shower. Guest rooms offer plenty of closet space with custom ceiling fans. The outdoor living area leads to a private dock providing direct access to the Gulf of Mexico. NO CDD FEES Harbour Walk offers walking trails, a playground and park, tennis courts, canoe/kayak launch and easy access to restaurants and shopping.
- Elementary School: William H. Bashaw Elementary
- Middle School: Carlos E. Haile Middle
- High School: Braden River High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, In Ground
- Water View: Canal
- Water Name: MANATEE RIVER
- Water Frontage: Canal - Freshwater
- Water Feet: 170
- Water Extras: Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/o Water Supply, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Canal - Freshwater, Canal - Saltwater, Freshwater Canal w/Lift to Saltwater Canal, Gulf/Ocean, Gulf/Ocean to Bay, Intracoastal Waterway, River
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet Pantry, Pantry, Stone Counters, Walk-In Pantry
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Exterior Features: French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 4172
Available now at $722,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Portico
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Natural Gas
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 12618
- Lot Acres: 0.29
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 450
- HOA Fees: $1,013 Semi-Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $168
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: Security
- Other Fees Amount: $472 SemiAnnual
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$566,801 (21.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $278/sqft,
which is 25.7% less than similar homes
in the 34208 zip code.
4717 Mainsail Dr Bradenton FL 34208
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4717 Mainsail Dr
For Sale Near: 4717 Mainsail Dr
- Approx Payment:$3,517*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Platinum Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4448292) located at 4717 Mainsail Dr Bradenton FL 34208, call: (813) 966-2115
4717 Mainsail Dr, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2605 sqft and
is currently priced at $722,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable home for sale at 3414 40Th Ter E in Bradenton is listed at $299,000.
This home on 4717 Mainsail Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Riverdale, Tidewater Preserve and The Inlets are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4448292 has been posted on this site since 10/14/2019 (137 days ago).