4748 Benito Ct Bradenton FL 34211 MLS T3205755
Reduced By $40,000
last change 3/12/2020
Less Photos /\
4748 Benito Ct
Home Description: 4748 Benito Ct
**SEE VIDEO WALK THRU ATTACHED! **STUNNING & UNIMAGINABLE VIEWS!! * Tons of extra upgrades. Why consider waiting for a new construction? You have made it home--either you are searching for your home away from home or your resort-style home nestled in between the 1st green and 18th tee of Esplanade Golf and Country Club! Evidence of this impeccably upgraded home is seen the moment you enter the bright foyer--you are greeted by an incredibly light-infused open floorplan with porcelain tile and palatial coffered ceilings, that extends the view out to the screen picture framed pool and the golf course with conservation beyond. Wildlife and sanctuary abound as you sip your coffee on the lanai or relax on the pool's sun shelf while watching a rainstorm or a beautiful sunset. This executive pool home in the coveted & gated Esplanade community of Lakewood Ranch is sure to stun even the most discriminating palette--the upgrades are too numerous to mention & include--upgraded (upgrade above builder spec) hurricane impact windows (2018), remote & app activated hurricane screen-lanai; upgraded porcelain tile; custom chandeliers in dining room, office/den; premium coffered ceilings, Ceiling fans in great room, and all bedrooms. All of bedrooms have en-suite full baths with full upgrades (see feature sheet). Garage is 2+! Kenmore elite washer and dryer, chandeliers included. Schedule your appointment today--you do not want to miss out on this Esplanade Golf Course home in Lakewood Ranch! Golf course and conservation views are priceless!
- Address: 4748 Benito Ct
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34211
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Pool, Recreation Facilities
- Elementary School: Gullett Elementary
- Middle School: Nolan Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Coffered Ceiling(s), Dry Bar, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Tile
Available now at $835,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Sprinkler Recycled
- Lot Sqft: 11887
- Lot Acres: 0.27
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 564
- HOA Fees: $1,551 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $517
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Annual CDD FEE: $2,743
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Community Pool, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions
- Pet Restrictions: Contact HOA for Breed restrictions
- Num Pets: 0
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$460,474 (44.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $290/sqft,
which is 29.8% less than similar homes
in the 34211 zip code.
4748 Benito Ct Bradenton FL 34211
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4748 Benito Ct
For Sale Near: 4748 Benito Ct
- Approx Payment:$4,062*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3205755) located at 4748 Benito Ct Bradenton FL 34211, call: (813) 966-2115
4748 Benito Ct, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2876 sqft and
is currently priced at $835,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2017.
A comparable home for sale at 13919 Messina Loop in Bradenton is listed at $490,000.
This home on 4748 Benito Ct has decreased in price by $40,000 and the last change was on 3/12/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Rosedale Highlands, Rosedale and Rosedale 8 Westbury Lakes are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3205755 has been posted on this site since 10/20/2019 (268 days ago).