4912 58Th Ave S St Petersburg FL 33715 MLS U8047003
Reduced By $73,000
last change 3/9/2020
Less Photos /\
4912 58Th Ave S
Home Description: 4912 58Th Ave S
Welcome to Bayway Isles! You’ll find yourself immersed in Florida living at its finest. Rarely available south facing cul-de-sac lot with 170 linear ft off open water frontage. The moment you step inside this lovely single family, 2-story waterfront home. With 3,177 square feet of living space, 4-bedrooms and 4.5-baths, this home is perfect for entertaining – and did I mention, a boater’s dream? It boasts high ceilings, beautiful formal dining room, living room with fireplace, family room and eat-in kitchen. Downstairs Master bedroom; Rooms are bright airy; spacious bedrooms with lots of closet space; hardwood, tile and carpet flooring. Fabulous deck with fantastic water view; screened in pool and patio; dock; 2-car garage, mature landscaping and much, much more. This home sits on a large lot and is conveniently located to Downtown St. Petersburg and all it has to offer, the South Beaches, I-275, and Tampa International Airport.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full, Canal, Gulf/Ocean to Bay, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor, Canal - Saltwater, Gulf/Ocean to Bay, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Feet: 680
- Water Extras: Dock - Open, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Canal - Saltwater, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Tile
Available now at $1,327,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 13416
- Lot Dim: 117x170
- Lot Acres: 0.31
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 95
- HOA Fees: $850 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $70
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac, In City Limits, Oversized Lot, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Escrow Reserves Fund
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$1,357,231 (2.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $410/sqft,
which is 10.5% less than similar homes
in the 33715 zip code.
4912 58Th Ave S St Petersburg FL 33715
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4912 58Th Ave S
For Sale Near: 4912 58Th Ave S
- Approx Payment:$6,455*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Metro.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8047003) located at 4912 58Th Ave S St Petersburg FL 33715, call: (813) 966-2115
4912 58Th Ave S, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 3233 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,327,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1981.
A comparable home for sale at 341 6Th Ave N in St Petersburg is listed at $1,400,000.
This home on 4912 58Th Ave S has decreased in price by $73,000 and the last change was on 3/9/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Tierra Verde, Monte Cristo Isle and Grand Isle are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8047003 has been posted on this site since 5/28/2019 (366 days ago).