4949 72Nd Ct E Bradenton FL 34203 MLS A4463182
Less Photos /\
4949 72Nd Ct E
Home Description: 4949 72Nd Ct E
Stunning lakefront home complete with heated saltwater pool, the one you've been waiting for! Make sure to check out the virtual tour so you can "walk through" the home. You will want to run to this 3 bed, 2 bath split floor plan. Custom kitchen, custom master bath, custom details abound throughout this home. The wood laminate flooring, also top of the line, installed on the diagonal provides instant appeal when stepping through the front door. Your eye is immediately drawn to the double sided fireplace, if the pool and lake beyond doesn't get your attention first. The kitchen is phenomenal, built in micro, deluxe hood set on tumbled stone backsplash, cabinets with raised panels and several mouldings each highlighted with soft glaze accents. The master bedroom and bath is also complete with custom finishes and details including crown moulding, soaking tub, walk in shower, dual vanities, and more lighting options that you never knew you needed! The screened lanai is your oasis with fantastic sunset views over the lake while soaking in resurfaced saltwater pool. The exterior of the home was painted this past February. The landscaping is vibrant with beautiful color, low maintenance, and has been freshly mulched. The professionally installed curbing maintains the plant beds with ease. Creekwood offers a community pool, basketball court and tennis courts.
- Elementary School: Tara Elementary
- Middle School: Braden River Middle
- High School: Braden River High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Lake
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 110
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Electric
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Bedroom 3 Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Kitchen Features: Granit Counters, Pantry
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Garden Bath, Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s)
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $330,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Curb Parking, Driveway
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7754
- Lot Acres: 0.18
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 50
- HOA Fees: $142 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $47
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Refer to hoa guidelines
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$315,369 (4.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $191/sqft,
which is 12.2% less than similar homes
in the 34203 zip code.
4949 72Nd Ct E Bradenton FL 34203
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4949 72Nd Ct E
For Sale Near: 4949 72Nd Ct E
- Approx Payment:$1,605*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Fine Properties.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4463182) located at 4949 72Nd Ct E Bradenton FL 34203, call: (813) 966-2115
4949 72Nd Ct E, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 1728 sqft and
is currently priced at $330,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1995.
A comparable home for sale at 4537 33Rd Ct E in Bradenton is listed at $294,000.
This home on 4949 72Nd Ct E has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Crossing Creek Village, Fairfax and River Landings Bluffs are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4463182 has been posted on this site since 3/21/2020 (9 days ago).