5008 Bay State Rd Palmetto FL 34221 MLS A4445792
Less Photos /\
5008 Bay State Rd
Home Description: 5008 Bay State Rd
No need to fluff this description up because it doesn't need it!! This is the canal front house that checks all of your boxes. Family owned for 35 yrs, pride of ownership, hardwood floors throughout Formal Dining, Living Room, Kitchen, & Kitchen Nook. Bosch Stainless Steel Appliances with Maytag Fridge. Water views from the kitchen with walk in pantry. Oversized tiled inside utility with sink & linen closet. Huge water view Master with ensuite featuring a private screened in lanai (2YRS), large walk in closet & dual vanity. Well appointed Guest Bedrooms with a dual vanity guest bathroom. Bonus room off of Guest Bedroom 2 for a study/office. Dual climate A/C with unit 1 updated just 1 YR ago. A downstairs Great Room with screened in lanai, pool bath, and a large storage basement with lawn mower garage door! Yes, I said basement!!! Oversized 2 car garage with epoxy floor finish. Resurfaced Gunite (3yrs) heated pool, new pool pump, & 2 YR old Heat Pump. A 5K boat lift, composite dock with covered cleaning station with power & water. Operational davits & updated Seawall with approximately 81 ft of water frontage. Metal Roof 2006, fully irrigated with well, & low insurances. Deep water sailboat canal and no obstructions to the Inter-coastal! At 30 MPH by boat you can be at Bean Point on Anna Maria Island in about 20 minutes!
- Elementary School: Palm View Elementary
- Middle School: Buffalo Creek Middle
- High School: Palmetto High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep
- Water View: Canal
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 78
- Water Extras: Davits, Dock - Composite, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Lift, Sailboat Water, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Laminate, Tile, Wood
- Bedroom 1 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bonus Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Pantry
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Custom, Other
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Frame
- Foundation: Basement, Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 3895
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Public
- Lot Sqft: 10692
- Lot Acres: 0.25
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 27
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, Level/Flat
- Building Num Floors: 3
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Palmetto home in this zip code is
$337,896 (41.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $197/sqft,
which is 4.7% less than similar homes
in the 34221 zip code.
5008 Bay State Rd Palmetto FL 34221
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5008 Bay State Rd
For Sale Near: 5008 Bay State Rd
- Approx Payment:$2,817*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Tim Lester Internat'L Realty.
5008 Bay State Rd, Palmetto FL is a single family home of 2941 sqft and
is currently priced at $579,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1981.
A comparable home for sale at 6215 Bobby Jones Ct in Palmetto is listed at $389,900.
This home on 5008 Bay State Rd has decreased in price by $50,900 and the last change was on 9/21/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palmetto, FL.
Gulf & Bay Estates, Bel Mare and Laguna At Riviera Dunes are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4445792 has been posted on this site since 9/10/2019 (263 days ago).