5142 Lakehurst Ct Palmetto FL 34221 MLS A4462943
Less Photos /\
5142 Lakehurst Ct
Home Description: 5142 Lakehurst Ct
This beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is located in the wonderful community of Waterford. A well-appointed and well-maintained home is immaculate. This home is situated on one of the best lots in the community with spectacular views of the 70-acre lake. You will love sitting on your extended lanai and taking in the relaxing atmosphere and breathtaking sunsets and wildlife. The special touches can be seen throughout this home. From the stone inlay flooring located in the foyer to the upgraded lighting and kitchen appliances. This home is made for entertaining with the open concept living area and kitchen area, everyone can enjoy being together. The master is large with a beautiful en-suite master bath with dual vanities and a garden tub! His & Her walk-in closets are a real bonus. The additional bedrooms are located at the front of the home providing privacy. Beautiful curb appeal with mature landscaping sets this home apart. This community offers a heated swimming pool overlooking the lake.
- Address: 5142 Lakehurst Ct
- Levels: One
- City: Palmetto
- Zip: 34221
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Fence Restrictions, Pool, Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Barbara A. Harvey Elementary
- Middle School: Buffalo Creek Middle
- High School: Palmetto High
- Water View: Lake
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Access: Lake
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry
- Master Bedroom Features: Dual Sinks, Garden Bath, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2298
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Assigned, Curb Parking, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7976
- Lot Acres: 0.18
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 26
- HOA Fees: $204 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $68
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds, Pool Maintenance
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Palmetto home in this zip code is
$339,922 (23.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $161/sqft,
which is 16.8% less than similar homes
in the 34221 zip code.
5142 Lakehurst Ct Palmetto FL 34221
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5142 Lakehurst Ct
For Sale Near: 5142 Lakehurst Ct
- Approx Payment:$1,393*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
5142 Lakehurst Ct, Palmetto FL is a single family home of 1713 sqft and
is currently priced at $275,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2003.
A comparable home for sale at 5730 Los Robles Ct in Palmetto is listed at $260,010.
This home on 5142 Lakehurst Ct has decreased in price by $4,900 and the last change was on 5/4/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palmetto, FL.
Palmetto Estates, Crystal Lakes and Fosters Creek are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4462943 has been posted on this site since 3/19/2020 (74 days ago).