5157 W San Jose St Tampa FL 33629 MLS U8047227
Less Photos /\
5157 W San Jose St
Home Description: 5157 W San Jose St
This exquisite home is perfect for both simple relaxation and large scale entertaining to host unforgettable gatherings. The entire residence embraces a timeless Floridian aesthetic with wraparound verandas and terraces that capture postcard vistas of Tampa Bay. Inside and out no detail or expense has been spared in appointing this masterpiece with epic views from every room. The voluminous foyer with custom hand painted frescoed ceiling is the crowning glory. A unique conversational bar, petite wine cellar and entertainment suite complete with a custom pool table and a home theatre awaits you. Let the spirit of culinary adventure take over in the gourmet kitchen with custom kitchen cabinetry and legendary appliances. The kitchen gracefully flows into a casual dining and sitting area with sliding doors that take you to a balconied al fresco dining terrace that wraps around the entire back of the home. With five luxurious bedrooms with ensuites for guests and family you step into the master suite and are indulged in luxury with a sitting room that has unparalleled open bay front views. The palatial spa like master bathroom with a large walk in closet completes the master suite. The custom crafted elevator is spectacular and allows access to all levels of the home. The gated lower level three car garage and Porte-cochere also has additional parking.
- Elementary School: Mabry Elementary School-HB
- Middle School: Coleman-HB
- High School: Plant-HB
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 179
- Water Extras: Dock w/Water Supply, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Gas
- Floor Covering: Brick/Stone, Carpet, Engineered Hardwood, Marble, Porcelain Tile, Slate, Travertine, Wood
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Cooking Island, Island, Pantry
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Inside Utility, Media Room, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Balcony, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 11949
Available now at $5,490,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 2
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 15875
- Lot Acres: 0.36
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 155
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac, Oversized Lot, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$1,750,100 (68.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $772/sqft,
which is 52.8% less than similar homes
in the 33629 zip code.
5157 W San Jose St Tampa FL 33629
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5157 W San Jose St
For Sale Near: 5157 W San Jose St
- Approx Payment:$26,707*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams St Pete Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8047227) located at 5157 W San Jose St Tampa FL 33629, call: (813) 966-2115
5157 W San Jose St, Tampa FL is a single family home of 7110 sqft and
is currently priced at $5,490,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable home for sale at 2303 S Hesperides St in Tampa is listed at $1,500,000.
This home on 5157 W San Jose St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Beach Park Isle, Culbreath Isles and Golf View Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8047227 has been posted on this site since 6/6/2019 (355 days ago).