523 Winding Willow Dr Palm Harbor FL 34683 MLS U8077938
Less Photos /\
523 Winding Willow Dr
Home Description: 523 Winding Willow Dr
This 3-bedroom + office, 2 bath, 2-car garage pool home fenced yard and lushly landscaped gardens has been meticulously maintained. The ultimate of pride of ownership. Bevel glass front door opens into the formal living/dining rooms with laminate flooring, plantation shutters, French door opens to screened enclosed patio + pool. Chefs kitchen quartz top, natural cherry cabinets, stainless appliances, island complete with snack bar + sink, pull out pantry cabinet drawers, recessed lights, pass through window to the pool patio perfect for entertaining! Cathedral beamed ceiling, built-in bookshelves, wood burning fireplace includes screen + tools. Large storage room ideal for walk-in pantry. French doors open to the den/office/study or an ideal playroom. Sumptuous master suite has pool access, ceiling fan, large his/her walk-in closet. The master bathroom, recently remodeled has a 2-sink vanity, quartz top, natural cherry cabinets, porcelain tile walk-in shower, Pottery Barn light fixtures. Each secondary bedroom has ceiling fan & closet. Second bath functions as a pool bath tub/shower. Exterior patio has V-groove ceiling, 2 exterior fans, Ballard design chandelier. The pool was resurfaced in 2019 including a new pool motor, baby pool fence. Back gate to rear neighbors, shed, sprinkler reclaimed water. Exterior patio fireplace conveys. Koi pond. 2-car garage plastic shelving included, pull down attic access.
- Elementary School: Lake St George Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Palm Harbor Middle-PN
- High School: Palm Harbor Univ High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Solar Cover, Solar Heat
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Brick, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2913
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 9601
- Lot Dim: 80x120
- Lot Acres: 0.22
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 34
- HOA Fees: $50 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $4
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Please check with Pinellas country regarding Pet Restrictions
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Palm Harbor home in this zip code is
$382,307 (4.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $185/sqft,
which is 10.1% less than similar homes
in the 34683 zip code.
523 Winding Willow Dr Palm Harbor FL 34683
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 523 Winding Willow Dr
For Sale Near: 523 Winding Willow Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,946*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
523 Winding Willow Dr, Palm Harbor FL is a single family home of 2163 sqft and
is currently priced at $400,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1984.
A comparable home for sale at 15 Linden Ln in Palm Harbor is listed at $311,500.
This home on 523 Winding Willow Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palm Harbor, FL.
Baywood Village, Futrells and Spanish Oaks are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8077938 has been posted on this site since 3/9/2020 (19 days ago).