5303 Hidden Harbor Rd Sarasota FL 34242 MLS A4421223
Reduced By $440,000
last change 1/24/2019
Less Photos /\
5303 Hidden Harbor Rd
Home Description: 5303 Hidden Harbor Rd
Wonderful Siesta Key Calif Contemporary Waterfront home in Exclusive Hidden Harbor enclave of 36 homes. Timelessly Designed by a Prominent Modern Architect, and is a great example of late Mid-Century Architecture. Private Pavered Streets and Heavy Canopy of Old Oaks transports you to old Florida. Drive along Heavily Canopied streets to decompress from the outside world then arrive at the Sanctuary. Open the gate to a Courtyard & Fountain beyond, and ascend 3 steps to the two Grand Verdigris Doors framed by floor to ceiling windows with views into the Home & Garden beyond. As you open the doors to a Formal Entry Hall with red accent walls, the perfect for Art awaits. The Residence features 20’ Vaulted ceilings, Wood Burning Fireplace in Great Room & Formal Dining & Family rooms off Kitchen. Sliding Glass Doors abound and integrate the interior & exterior spaces, somewhat reminiscent of earlier Sarasota School of Architecture homes. Artistic split plan with Loft overlooking Great Room & Generous Master upstairs with stairway to access pool below. Oversized Sliders on both sides of Master & Family Room integrate inside with the tropical outdoors, 2 generous bedrooms downstairs with large sliders & walk in closets as well as a dedicated pantry & laundry rooms. Home is constructed of Cypress a termite and rot resistant wood. Half acre parcel with 119’ deep water canal frontage, 34' composite dock, Lift, no bridges to Bay.
- Elementary School: Phillippi Shores Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- Water View: Bayou, Canal
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 119
- Water Extras: Bridges - No Fixed Bridges, Dock - Composite, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Lift, No Wake Zone, Riprap, Sailboat Water
- Water Access: Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Electric, Living Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Tile
- Bathroom 2 Features: Shower No Tub
- Bedroom 3 Features: Other Specify In Remarks, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Other Specify In Remarks, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Other Specify In Remarks, Walk-In Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility, Loft
- Architectural Style: Contemporary, Custom, Florida
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Other, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Foundation: Slab, Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3854
Available now at $1,159,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available
- Lot Sqft: 23808
- Lot Dim: 162x191x119x137
- Lot Acres: 0.54
- Total Acre: 1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Lot Num: 8
- HOA Fees: $760 Semi-Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $126
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac, Flag Lot, Greenbelt, In County, Irregular Lot, Level/Flat, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Oversized Lot, Street Brick, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: Other, Private Road
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$1,225,272 (5.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $362/sqft,
which is 45.9% less than similar homes
in the 34242 zip code.
5303 Hidden Harbor Rd Sarasota FL 34242
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5303 Hidden Harbor Rd
For Sale Near: 5303 Hidden Harbor Rd
- Approx Payment:$5,638*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4421223) located at 5303 Hidden Harbor Rd Sarasota FL 34242, call: (813) 966-2115
5303 Hidden Harbor Rd, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 3201 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,159,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1971.
A comparable home for sale at 7207 Pine Needle Rd in Sarasota is listed at $1,440,000.
This home on 5303 Hidden Harbor Rd has decreased in price by $440,000 and the last change was on 1/24/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Sarasota Beach, Tortuga and Gulf & Bay Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4421223 has been posted on this site since 12/10/2018 (474 days ago).