5328 Ashton Oaks Ct Sarasota FL 34233 MLS A4463243
Less Photos /\
5328 Ashton Oaks Ct
Home Description: 5328 Ashton Oaks Ct
Welcome to Ashton Oaks very own "Camillea" model. This 3 bedroom 3 bathroom with den coastal home shows like a model. Upon entering through the 8' double entry doors you will feel a great sense of space with the soaring ceilings, 3 panel sliding glass door overlooking the pool and the open split floor plan. This home offers 2,751 square feet of living area and is one of the most sought after floor plans. A generous entry flows into a large family room with a gorgeous trey ceiling and plenty of natural light. The eat-in kitchen opens up to the family room making entertaining easy! A large center island, custom cabinets built to the ceiling, quartzite, gas range and a built-in dual zone wine and beverage refrigerator are just a few features. A luxurious large master suite with an impressive ensuite featuring dual shower heads, frameless shower, dual vanity, water closet and 2 large walk-in closets. This model boasts a split floor plan offering 1 guest bedroom with an ensuite and another guest bedroom and bathroom. Some of the additional features include; 5" base board, crown molding, transom windows, hurricane windows, premium laminate flooring, built-in audio along with designer lighting, fans and finishes. The outdoor rear living area offers plenty of room for additional dining and living area over looking the over sized heated pool. This home has been meticulously maintained and it shows! This perfectly landscaped home located in a gated community is waiting for the new owners.
- Elementary School: Ashton Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Cooktop, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Laminate, Tile
- Kitchen Features: Island
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Shower No Tub, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 3864
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well
- Lot Sqft: 10400
- Lot Acres: 0.24
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 13
- HOA Fees: $1,065 Semi-Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $177
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$388,396 (44.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $254/sqft,
which is 20.9% less than similar homes
in the 34233 zip code.
5328 Ashton Oaks Ct Sarasota FL 34233
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5328 Ashton Oaks Ct
For Sale Near: 5328 Ashton Oaks Ct
- Approx Payment:$3,405*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Preferred Shore.
5328 Ashton Oaks Ct, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2751 sqft and
is currently priced at $700,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2017.
A comparable home for sale at 5326 Anthony Ln in Sarasota is listed at $464,000.
This home on 5328 Ashton Oaks Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Sarasota Venice, Three Oaks and Forest Lakes are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4463243 has been posted on this site since 3/20/2020 (73 days ago).