536 Outrigger Ln Longboat Key FL 34228 MLS A4421242
Less Photos /\
536 Outrigger Ln
Home Description: 536 Outrigger Ln
Live the life of your dreams in this elegant, south Longboat Key boater’s paradise. Immediate access to Sarasota Bay from the deep-water dock with boat lifts for keeping your boat, jet skis, paddleboards and windsurfers. From the beautiful Gulf of Mexico to the protected waters of Sarasota Bay, the salt life is right here waiting for you. This stunning home has commanding curb appeal and solid, concrete block construction from top to bottom. The timeless interior features high ceilings and oversized windows to accentuate the view. The home’s 4,229 sq. ft. include 4 bedrooms, 5 baths, formal living room, formal dining room, open kitchen/family room, 2 laundry centers, office with loft and climate-controlled wine storage. The high-end kitchen features Dacor dual-fuel range, working island, eat-in counter, solid-wood cabinetry and granite countertops. The master retreat on the first floor features a sumptuous master bath perfect for pampering the restful side of life. The remaining bedrooms are on the second floor on the other side of the residence and feature a central bonus room. This waterfront home opens up to an outdoor setting where exceptional living continues — from the large covered patio with outdoor kitchen to the heated pool/spa and outdoor entertaining patio. Located on a quiet, dead-end street in Country Club Shores on south Longboat Key, you are just minutes from St. Armands Circle, Lido Beach and downtown Sarasota.
- Elementary School: Southside Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Infinity, Lighting, Pool Alarm, Salt Water
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Partial, Canal
- Water Name: SARASOTA BAY
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 109
- Water Extras: Dock - Open, Dock - Wood, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Lift, Sailboat Water, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Beach - Access Deeded, Gulf/Ocean
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Whole House R.O. System, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Living Room
- Floor Covering: Brick/Stone, Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Bonus Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Wet Bar
- Den Features: Built-In Shelving
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Granit Counters, Island, Pantry
- Laundry Features: Granit Counters
- Master Bathroom Features: Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub, Bidet, Dual Sinks, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom, Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Gray Water System, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Tile
- Green Water Features: Water Recycling, Whole House Water Purification
- Indoor Air Quality: HVAC UV/Elec. Filtration, Whole House Vacuum System
- Building Sqft: 5759
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric, Zoned
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- Lot Sqft: 12918
- Lot Dim: 100x130x109x124
- Lot Acres: 0.30
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 6
- HOA Fees: $50 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $4
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In County, Level/Flat, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Longboat Key home in this zip code is
$2,102,693 (0.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $497/sqft,
which is 10.8% less than similar homes
in the 34228 zip code.
536 Outrigger Ln Longboat Key FL 34228
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 536 Outrigger Ln
For Sale Near: 536 Outrigger Ln
- Approx Payment:$10,216*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
536 Outrigger Ln, Longboat Key FL is a single family home of 4229 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,100,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2008.
A comparable home for sale at 525 Putter Ln in Longboat Key is listed at $1,698,000.
This home on 536 Outrigger Ln has decreased in price by $395,000 and the last change was on 3/6/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Longboat Key, FL.
Dream Island, Bay Isles and Sleepy Lagoon are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4421242 has been posted on this site since 12/11/2018 (482 days ago).