5423 Merritt Island Dr Apollo Beach FL 33572 MLS T3196624
Reduced By $33,001
last change 9/16/2019
Less Photos /\
5423 Merritt Island Dr
Home Description: 5423 Merritt Island Dr
Gorgeous one story home in the premier coastal community of MiraBay! Recently remodeled and updated with fantastic finishes in the kitchen, master bath, and throughout! Looks like a bungalow out front and as you walk in the front door you find how expansive this home truly is. Double french doors lead into what is now set up as a game room (doubles as a bedroom with awesome closet space), down the hall to the right you find two more bedrooms with ensuite baths, and hardwood floors. A cool wine room just outside of a hot dry sauna are unique features sure to please the most discerning buyer. The oversized dining room sits directly across from double doors that lead out to an outdoor courtyard area, perfect for an evening glass of wine or a great place for a cigar aficionado to hang out. The master bedroom has wood floors and a great view of the water, along with a totally remodeled master bath with frameless shower, new sinks and tub. The kitchen has everything the foodie of the house could want - granite counters, stainless GE Cafe Appliances that includes a french door oven and a warming drawer. The wide open great room right off the kitchen is perfect for entertaining. A nice dining space in the kitchen leads directly out to the pool deck through one of the two sets of sliders. Grill while your guests swim in the summer and sit by the outdoor fireplace in the winter. A 10k pound lift and dock make for easy access to get out to Tampa Bay to go fishing.
- Address: 5423 Merritt Island Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Apollo Beach
- Zip: 33572
- County: Hillsborough
- Subdivision: Mirabay
- Community Features: Fitness Center, Park, Playground, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Sauna, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Apollo Beach-HB
- Middle School: Eisenhower-HB
- High School: Lennard-HB
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Canal
- Water Frontage: Canal - Brackish
- Water Feet: 82
- Water Extras: Bridges - No Fixed Bridges, Dock - Open, Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site, Dock - Wood, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Lift, Riprap
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Canal - Brackish, Gulf/Ocean to Bay, Lagoon
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Gas
- Floor Covering: Tile, Wood
- Kitchen Features: Stone Counters
- Master Bathroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office
- Architectural Style: Key West
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 4693
Available now at $709,999
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 10851
- Lot Dim: 82X158
- Lot Acres: 0.25
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 11
- HOA Fees: $127 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $10
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, In County, Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $4,471
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See Deed Restrictions for pet breed restrictions
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Apollo Beach home in this zip code is
$447,238 (37.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $232/sqft,
which is 30.8% less than similar homes
in the 33572 zip code.
5423 Merritt Island Dr Apollo Beach FL 33572
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5423 Merritt Island Dr
For Sale Near: 5423 Merritt Island Dr
- Approx Payment:$3,454*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty S.Shore.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3196624) located at 5423 Merritt Island Dr Apollo Beach FL 33572, call: (813) 966-2115
5423 Merritt Island Dr, Apollo Beach FL is a single family home of 3063 sqft and
is currently priced at $709,999
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
A comparable home for sale at 617 Mirabay Blvd in Apollo Beach is listed at $637,000.
This home on 5423 Merritt Island Dr has decreased in price by $33,001 and the last change was on 9/16/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Apollo Beach, FL.
Cobia Cay, Island Cay and Bellasol Waterfront Villas are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3196624 has been posted on this site since 9/4/2019 (168 days ago).