573 Vallance Way Ne St Petersburg FL 33716 MLS T3230160
Less Photos /\
573 Vallance Way Ne
Home Description: 573 Vallance Way Ne
All of the best parts of Florida living without any of the hassles can be found in this stylish move in ready three-bedroom, two and a half bath, one-car attached garage Townhome with a New AC System (2019). As they say in real estate it is all about location, and this home is exactly what they are talking about. Not only will you be in vibrant St. Petersburg, but you will have easy access to the Gandy Bridge, Weedon Island Preserve, Webster University, Mangrove Bay and Cypress Links golf courses, and plenty of shopping and dining. Some of the largest area employers and best schools are also nearby so you won’t have to sweat a daily commute. When you get home each day, you will be welcomed by the tall ceilings and banks of natural light. The open floorplan on the main floor of your new townhome lends itself beautifully to entertaining and spending time with family and friends. Upstairs, each of the three bedrooms is generously sized, provides ample closet space and has been designed with your comfort in mind.
- Elementary School: Sawgrass Lake Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Fitzgerald Middle-PN
- High School: Pinellas Park High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Bathroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bathroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $244,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 1586
- Lot Acres: 0.04
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 22
- HOA Fees: $120 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $120
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Townhouse
- Location: FloodZone, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities
- Other Fees Amount: $300 Annual
- Building Name Number: 573
- Pets Allowed: No
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Petersburg condo in this zip code is
$429,948 (75.6% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $169/sqft,
which is 4.5% less than similar condos
in the 33716 zip code.
573 Vallance Way Ne St Petersburg FL 33716
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 573 Vallance Way Ne
For Sale Near: 573 Vallance Way Ne
- Approx Payment:$1,241*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Mihara & Associates Inc..
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3230160) located at 573 Vallance Way Ne St Petersburg FL 33716, call: (813) 966-2115
573 Vallance Way Ne, St Petersburg FL is a condo of 1453 sqft and
is currently priced at $244,900
This condo has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
A comparable condo for sale at 10851 Mangrove Cay Ln Ne # 313 in St Petersburg is listed at $341,000.
This condo on 573 Vallance Way Ne has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Mangrove Cay, Saxony Place At Carillon and Baynard are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3230160 has been posted on this site since 3/8/2020 (20 days ago).