5738 Savannah Dr Sarasota FL 34231 MLS A4463592
Less Photos /\
5738 Savannah Dr
Home Description: 5738 Savannah Dr
GREAT LOCATION!!! 3BR/2BA Home with State-of -the-Art Pool located off Constitution between 41 and Swift Rd. Situated on a corner lot, the home has a beautiful front yard, 2 car garage with extra space and a driveway with extra parking. The pool/spa has lots of extra features and was built by a premiere Sarasota pool builder. Outdoor seating by built-in bar and grill with fire pit nearby. 18” ceramic tile throughout home except for bathrooms which are also tiled. Large closets and extra storage. Screened in Front and Back Porches. Also features a Florida room, Living room and Dining room area. Fans throughout. Master bath features granite counter top. Newly painted interior, 2 year new Roof, upgraded electrical and a 5 year new HVAC unit. Gas Fireplace in Florida Room. Washer and Dryer and Laundry tub in the garage off the kitchen. The home has public sewer and water. Being Sold As-Is with Right to Inspect. Don’t miss out on this Gem!!! Just 10 minutes to Siesta Key Beach and lots of shopping and dining.
- Elementary School: Phillippi Shores Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Free Standing, Gas
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bathroom 1 Features: Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Florida Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Shower No Tub
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Florida Room
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Outdoor Grill
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Other, Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2411
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10925
- Lot Dim: 95x115
- Lot Acres: 0.25
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 308
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$536,596 (131.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $157/sqft,
which is 62.5% less than similar homes
in the 34231 zip code.
5738 Savannah Dr Sarasota FL 34231
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5738 Savannah Dr
For Sale Near: 5738 Savannah Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,175*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
5738 Savannah Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1479 sqft and
is currently priced at $232,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1972.
A comparable home for sale at 4389 Iola Dr in Sarasota is listed at $324,000.
This home on 5738 Savannah Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Brookside, Bahama Heights and Colonial Terrace are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4463592 has been posted on this site since 3/24/2020 (8 days ago).