5797 Aaron Ct Sarasota FL 34232 MLS A4445736
Reduced By $10,000
last change 10/17/2019
Less Photos /\
5797 Aaron Ct
Home Description: 5797 Aaron Ct
Unparalleled quality is evident as you arrive at this beautiful custom built Maglich Home in the centrally located Oak Vista community. Greeted by stunning landscaping (3 royal palms in the front yard) a pavered drive and adjacent gazebo, this gorgeous lakefront home with 5 bedrooms and 3 baths beckons you. As you step inside the ornate pillared foyer with 20 ft ceilings accentuated with tasteful art niches, and 20-inch tile (throughout) you realize this home is something special. The large kitchen features granite counter tops and a huge breakfast bar that opens to the combined living and dining area with a separate wet bar with wine cooler which offers a great space for dining and gathering with family and friends. Beautiful solid wood cabinetry featuring under cabinet and in cabinet accent lighting with stainless steel appliances and matching exhaust hood complete this picture-perfect space. This home's build, quality, and features are unmatched by similar priced homes in the area. Other features: long lake views, tile roof, crown molding, recessed lighting, custom brick/tile kitchen back splash, under counter microwave, whole house vacuum, alarm system, dual HVAC systems, hurricane shutters, upstairs impact windows, tray ceiling with crown molding in master, wired for surround sound, wired ethernet connectivity throughout, a loft area with a built-in desk, 2 car garage and outdoor shower with room for a pool. This home is not in a flood zone area.
- Elementary School: Brentwood Elementary
- Middle School: McIntosh Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Water View: Lagoon, Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Great Room Features: Wet Bar
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Cement Siding, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Concrete, Tile
- Building Sqft: 3578
Available now at $430,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected
- Lot Sqft: 6300
- Lot Acres: 0.14
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 57
- HOA Fees: $850 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $70
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$346,734 (19.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $148/sqft,
which is 4.6% less than similar homes
in the 34232 zip code.
5797 Aaron Ct Sarasota FL 34232
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5797 Aaron Ct
- Approx Payment:$2,092*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of White Sands Realty Group Fl.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4445736) located at 5797 Aaron Ct Sarasota FL 34232, call: (813) 966-2115
5797 Aaron Ct, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2907 sqft and
is currently priced at $430,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable home for sale at 3508 Riviera Dr in Sarasota is listed at $364,900.
This home on 5797 Aaron Ct has decreased in price by $10,000 and the last change was on 10/17/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Brookside, Tamaron and Village Plaza are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4445736 has been posted on this site since 9/10/2019 (160 days ago).