6036 Anchorage Way S St Petersburg FL 33712 MLS U8028128
Reduced By $14,000
last change 4/5/2019
Less Photos /\
6036 Anchorage Way S
Home Description: 6036 Anchorage Way S
Large Dog Breeds Allowed! 3 story Townhome with private elevator & garage in South St Pete located within Suntex Marina. Enjoy the one of a kind private park-like location and stroll to see the manatees in the basin. Home includes private elevator from 2 car garage to 2nd & 3rd floors. Put your groceries in & have them arrive without effort. Great room concept with surround sound & dual rotating ceiling fan adjoins dining area. Open social kitchen features breakfast bar, granite counter-tops, back-splash, microwave, dishwasher, disposal, all wood cabinets with pot drawers, pullout shelves, crown molding, light rail, under-cabinet lighting, closet pantry, extra can lighting, wand faucet & extra double pantry around corner. Oversized master suite features bath with granite counters, raised vanity height solid wood cabinets, frameless glass enclosure, two shower heads, bench & shampoo niche. 2nd bathroom is wheelchair accessible. Upstairs laundry room with wood cabinets. Upstairs screened balcony with tile floor overlooking garden & conservation area is quiet & serene. Downstairs covered patio with pavers opens off 2 car garage with epoxy floor, 11x19 storage/workshop area & under-stair storage. Whole house surge protector. Association maintains ext & flood ins. Listed at appraised value - buyer couldn't get financing - their loss = your gain!
- Address: 6036 Anchorage Way S
- Levels: Three Or More
- City: St Petersburg
- Zip: 33712
- County: Pinellas
- Community Features: Gated, Park, Pool
- Water View: Marina
- Water Name: FISHERMAN'S CREEK
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Extras: Seawall - Other
- Water Access: Gulf/Ocean to Bay, Marina
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Bathroom 3 Features: Granit Counters
- Bathroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bathroom 2 Features: Handicapped Accessible, Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry, Stone Counters
- Laundry Features: Built-In Shelving
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Granit Counters, Shower No Tub
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Office Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Great Room, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Key West
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Siding
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 2962
Available now at $410,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized, Tandem
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 1059
- Lot Acres: 0.02
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 93
- HOA Fees: $1,103 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $367
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Townhouse
- Location: Conservation Area
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Water
- Building Name Number: 15
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions, Number Limit, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Up to 3 pets, no vicious breeds
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Petersburg condo in this zip code is
$510,255 (24.5% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $212/sqft,
which is 22.0% less than similar condos
in the 33712 zip code.
6036 Anchorage Way S St Petersburg FL 33712
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6036 Anchorage Way S
- Approx Payment:$1,995*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Royal Highlander Real Estate.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8028128) located at 6036 Anchorage Way S St Petersburg FL 33712, call: (813) 966-2115
6036 Anchorage Way S, St Petersburg FL is a condo of 1934 sqft and
is currently priced at $410,000
This condo has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2014.
A comparable condo for sale at 6149 Anchorage Way S in St Petersburg is listed at $529,900.
This condo on 6036 Anchorage Way S has decreased in price by $14,000 and the last change was on 4/5/2019.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Hanna Park, Halls Central and West Wedgewood Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8028128 has been posted on this site since 12/19/2018 (469 days ago).