6116 18Th Ave E Bradenton FL 34208 MLS A4445307
Reduced By $75,000
last change 10/7/2019
Less Photos /\
6116 18Th Ave E
Home Description: 6116 18Th Ave E
One of the area’s finest Estate Properties, “Oak Shadows”, a grand 5,769 sf classic Southern Manor home, on 10 PRIME ACRES of manicured grounds, is now available and ready for a wonderful new chapter. Built to exacting standards by the current Owner, the stringent design and construction details, superior custom finishes, and thoughtful attention to detail simply could not be replicated today. Solidly designed to withstand the elements, the home features concrete block construction from foundation to roof line, with poured concrete, steel reinforcements and brick exterior. This classically elegant home offers 5 Bedrooms, 5 Full baths, formal Dining room and a stunning formal living room with fireplace. The huge comfortable Great room, complete with a sliced coral fireplace, offers casual dining and entertaining areas and separate sunny sitting room opening out to acres of unspoiled beauty from the huge Travertine tiled back patio. Unbelievably efficient, the huge Kitchen has its own office area, a walk-in pantry, coffee bar and a spiral staircase leading to the second story. A motor court features garage space for 4 vehicles, air conditioned workshop, half bath and attic storage. A RARE find in today’s market, this property offers a truly unique opportunity for those with discerning taste and vision. With ample room for outbuildings, stables or barns there is also access to septic for on-site RV.
- Elementary School: William H. Bashaw Elementary
- Middle School: Carlos E. Haile Middle
- High School: Braden River High
- Water Frontage: Pond
- Water Feet: 20
- Interior Features: Attic Ventilator, Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dumbwaiter, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Other, Solid Surface Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Wood
- Bedroom 4 Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 1 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Desk Built-In, Granit Counters, Island, Pantry
- Master Bedroom Features: Dual Sinks
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Florida Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Colonial, Custom, Other
- Exterior Features: Balcony, French Doors, Irrigation System, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Brick
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 9529
Available now at $1,350,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Garage Feature: Boat, Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Oversized, Portico, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Other
- Heating: Electric, Other
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Propane, Public, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 464785
- Lot Acres: 10.67
- Total Acre: 10 to less than 20
- Lot Num: 1
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Oversized Lot, Pasture, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Zoned for Horses
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Fire Resistant Exterior, Fire/Smoke Detection Integration
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$769,300 (43.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $234/sqft,
which is 7.5% less than similar homes
in the 34208 zip code.
6116 18Th Ave E Bradenton FL 34208
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6116 18Th Ave E
- Approx Payment:$6,567*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Alliance Group.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4445307) located at 6116 18Th Ave E Bradenton FL 34208, call: (813) 966-2115
6116 18Th Ave E, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 5769 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,350,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1995.
A comparable home for sale at 1355 25Th Ave E in Bradenton is listed at $374,900.
This home on 6116 18Th Ave E has decreased in price by $75,000 and the last change was on 10/7/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Harbour Walk, Riverdale and The Inlets are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4445307 has been posted on this site since 9/5/2019 (168 days ago).