6140 Midnight Pass Rd # B4 Sarasota FL 34242 MLS A4437255
Less Photos /\
6140 Midnight Pass Rd # B4
Home Description: 6140 Midnight Pass Rd # B4
Tucked away in Horizons West, a warm and inviting complex on Siesta Key. This two bedroom, two bath, updated, bright, open and airy beach cottage villa promises an enjoyable hassle-free Gulf Coast experience. This complex offers a beachfront heated pool and spa as well as a smaller pool by the on-site office. This cottage is in between both pools, so if you want to enjoy your "private" pool you may want to go to the smaller one but you will certainly always find a seat at the large pool deck with lounge chairs and tables with umbrellas. Escape to your beach hideaway and feel your cares melt away like the sun melts into the Gulf. This Gulf-front complex allows you to splash in the waves and dig your toes in the sand. It is never crowded and therefore it’ll never feel like a public beach. In fact, it is your personal oasis. This cottage boasts new Hunter Douglas shutters, newer AC unit and replumbed throughout to code. Windows were all replaced in 2017.
- Address: 6140 Midnight Pass Rd # B4
- Unit Num: B4
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34242
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Pool, Spa/Hot Tub
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground
- Water Name: GULF OF MEXICO
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Access: Beach - Private, Gulf/Ocean
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Tile
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Other
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Concrete, Tile
- Building Sqft: 1507
Available now at $649,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Covered
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 0
- Lot Acres: 0.00
- Total Acre: Non-Applicable
- Lot Num: 6140
- HOA Fees: $600 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $600
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Villa
- Location: In County, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Maintenance Repairs, Manager, Pest Control, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities, Security, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: No
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$989,869 (52.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $535/sqft,
which is 20.9% less than similar homes
in the 34242 zip code.
6140 Midnight Pass Rd # B4 Sarasota FL 34242
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$3,157*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4437255) located at 6140 Midnight Pass Rd # B4 Sarasota FL 34242, call: (813) 966-2115
6140 Midnight Pass Rd # B4, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1212 sqft and
is currently priced at $649,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1967.
This home on 6140 Midnight Pass Rd # B4 has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Gulf & Bay Club Bayside, Sarasota Surf And Racquet and Gulf & Bay Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4437255 has been posted on this site since 5/28/2019 (368 days ago).