6312 Marbella Blvd Apollo Beach FL 33572 MLS T3243183
Less Photos /\
6312 Marbella Blvd
Home Description: 6312 Marbella Blvd
Tampa Bay living at its finest in the beautiful, highly sought after, community of Andalucía. Andalucia is known for it's 24 hour guard gate, Private 64 slip Yacht Club, Clubhouse with pool that overlooks Tampa Bay, Clay Tennis courts, Playground, Fishing Pier and it's own private little beach. This Exquisite Custom, Luxury Estate (1/3rd the price of Davis Island), Waterfront Smart Home sits on a 1 acre Tampa Bay front lot. This incredible estate features 5 very large bedrooms, 4.5 baths, hardwood and tile flooring throughout, wood burning fireplace, marvelous pool and too much more to list! Meticulous, lush, low maintenance landscaping greets your entry of this over 6,000 square foot under a/c home with 12,000 square foot under roof. Endless bay-front views from almost every room in the house. A massive, true gourmet chef’s kitchen with beautiful custom, 42” cabinets, extra storage, deluxe high-end appliances and exquisite granite. A huge 1,100 bottle, climate-controlled wine cellar/cigar humidor and or pantry to fill your wine collection or start a new one. This open floor plan features a spacious great room and dining area with a glassed-in breakfast nook. The great room’s beautiful built-ins and endless 10’ pocketing sliding glass doors open onto the exceptional outdoor lanai area that is an entertainer’s dream! The outdoor living space is unrivaled to say the least and it's complete with kitchen, circular bar, wood burning fireplace and pool overlooking the 180 degree, panoramic bayfront paradise. There are 14' - 16’ ceilings that flow from room to room with attention to detail at every single turn. Opulent First floor Master suite with garden tub, separate shower and 2 tremendous walk-in closets with the best closet systems made. The 4-bay over sized garage is a collectors dream and there is plenty of ceiling height to add a lift or 4 making it an 8 car garage plus the extra space to fit a motorcycle collection.
- Address: 6312 Marbella Blvd
- Levels: Two
- City: Apollo Beach
- Zip: 33572
- County: Hillsborough
- Subdivision: Andalucia
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Clubhouse, Dock, Gated, Marina, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner, Deck, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Self Cleaning, Solar Heat, Tile
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full
- Water Name: TAMPA BAY
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 150
- Water Extras: Fishing Pier, Seawall - Other
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Marina
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Kitchen Features: Granit Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Tile
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances, HVAC, Lighting, Thermostat, Water Heater, Windows
- Green Water Features: Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- Building Sqft: 12000
Available now at $2,495,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Propane, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 43350
- Lot Dim: 150x289
- Lot Acres: 0.99
- Total Acre: 1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Lot Num: 3
- HOA Fees: $645 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $215
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, Near Marina, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pest Control, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Security, Trash
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Apollo Beach home in this zip code is
$890,660 (64.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $413/sqft,
which is 47.0% less than similar homes
in the 33572 zip code.
6312 Marbella Blvd Apollo Beach FL 33572
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6312 Marbella Blvd
For Sale Near: 6312 Marbella Blvd
- Approx Payment:$12,137*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty S.Shore.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3243183) located at 6312 Marbella Blvd Apollo Beach FL 33572, call: (813) 966-2115
6312 Marbella Blvd, Apollo Beach FL is a single family home of 6035 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,495,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 572 Bimini Bay Blvd in Apollo Beach is listed at $678,000.
This home on 6312 Marbella Blvd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Apollo Beach, FL.
Surfside, Bay Vista and Symphony Isles are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3243183 has been posted on this site since 5/22/2020 (7 days ago).