642 Bird Bay Dr E # 207 Venice FL 34285 MLS N6109702
Less Photos /\
642 Bird Bay Dr E # 207
Home Description: 642 Bird Bay Dr E # 207
Rare and Beautifully Remodeled 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms in Golf Course Community and close to Gulf Beaches! This condo is move-in ready. The open kitchen has new custom soft-close cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, light fixtures, and granite countertops. The walk-in master bath has decorative new tile and glass enclosure. The guest bath has also been tastefully redone. New vinyl plank flooring and neutral beige carpet make this condo like new. Bird Bay Village consists of 1026 units and has a property management staff on the premises to serve you. This is a friendly resident-owned community and has resort-style amenities including pools, a clubhouse, tennis and pickleball courts, fitness center, a library, shuffleboard and bocce courts. This condo is located just steps away from the Venetian Waterway Park and Legacy Bike Trail. In season the Community Board hosts an abundance of events, an Art Show, monthly dances and parties, fashion show, flea market and much more. Enjoy everything Venice has to offer from this convenient location.
- Elementary School: Garden Elementary
- Middle School: Venice Area Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Interior Features: Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Bathroom 2 Features: Granit Counters, Tub With Shower
- Kitchen Features: Bar, Granit Counters, Pantry
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: En Suite Bathroom, Granit Counters, Shower No Tub
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s)
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1471
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Assigned, Covered, Guest
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 0
- Lot Dim: 0
- Lot Acres: 0.00
- Total Acre: Non-Applicable
- Lot Num: 207
- HOA Fees: $1,274 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $424
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Condominium
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pest Control, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Building Name Number: 51
- Condo Floor Number: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See HOA docs.
- Pet Size: Medium (36-60 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 1
- Max Pet Weight: 100
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Venice condo in this zip code is
$336,775 (87.6% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $158/sqft,
which is 52.2% less than similar condos
in the 34285 zip code.
642 Bird Bay Dr E # 207 Venice FL 34285
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 642 Bird Bay Dr E # 207
- Approx Payment:$909*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Palmerhouse Properties.
642 Bird Bay Dr E # 207, Venice FL is a condo of 1139 sqft and
is currently priced at $179,500
This condo has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1983.
A comparable condo for sale at 1727 San Silvestro Dr in Venice is listed at $295,000.
This condo on 642 Bird Bay Dr E # 207 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Venice East, Venice Gardens and Venice Gulf View are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6109702 has been posted on this site since 3/22/2020 (19 days ago).