644 Saxony Blvd St Petersburg FL 33716 MLS U8053701
Reduced By $44,000
last change 1/22/2020
Less Photos /\
644 Saxony Blvd
Home Description: 644 Saxony Blvd
Well maintained townhome with only one owner of record, in desired location. Less than 15 miles to Tampa Airport or downtown St. Pete. Foot path around lake, accessible through locked gate. Walking distance of a wellness center, grocery store and restaurants. Lots of other restaurants and hotels within a 5 mile radius. Covered patio, recently rescreened overlooking water. Upgraded interior doors, all closets have built-in shelving units, 2 car garage with built in storage, hurricane rated Pella windows, A/C units replaced 5 years ago. Master bedroom has his/her closets, separate bath tub from oversize shower.
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters, Island
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
Available now at $465,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Public
- Lot Sqft: 5541
- Lot Acres: 0.13
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 3
- HOA Fees: $400 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $400
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Townhouse
- Location: In City Limits, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Pest Control
- Building Name Number: NA
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Buyer to verify with Association the exact pet restrictions
- Pet Size: Large (61-100 Lbs.)
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Petersburg condo in this zip code is
$394,091 (15.2% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $156/sqft,
which is 3.9% less than similar condos
in the 33716 zip code.
644 Saxony Blvd St Petersburg FL 33716
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 644 Saxony Blvd
- Approx Payment:$2,262*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of K Barger Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8053701) located at 644 Saxony Blvd St Petersburg FL 33716, call: (813) 966-2115
644 Saxony Blvd, St Petersburg FL is a condo of 2982 sqft and
is currently priced at $465,000
This condo has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
A comparable condo for sale at 250 Newbury Pl N in St Petersburg is listed at $644,900.
This condo on 644 Saxony Blvd has decreased in price by $44,000 and the last change was on 1/22/2020.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Mangrove Cay, Brighton Bay and Baynard are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8053701 has been posted on this site since 7/27/2019 (354 days ago).