6480 Midnight Pass Rd # 308 Sarasota FL 34242 MLS A4432868
Less Photos /\
6480 Midnight Pass Rd # 308
Home Description: 6480 Midnight Pass Rd # 308
DON’T MISS THE VIEWS FROM THIS CUSTOMIZED DESIGNER CONDO. Mesmerizing Gulf views from every room of this 3-bedroom condo on Siesta Key’s Crescent Beach. Sip your morning coffee and take in the calming sights and sounds of beach life from your 3rd floor balcony. Or use your private deeded beach access to take an early walk on the crystal sand shoreline that is steps from your home. Welcome to Unit 308 of Siesta Breakers! This modern and sophisticated property contains all the designer elements you could wish for. The open concept kitchen has granite counter tops, stainless steel finish Neff cabinetry, touch faucet, wet bar and top of the line appliances such as Sub-Zero, Bosch, Miele and Gagganau. This unit has been fully customized using elements such as slate flooring, Ann Saks master bath wall tiles, custom designed cabinetry, plantation shutters and a surround sound entertainment system. Pella windows, new AC (2018), motorized storm shutter and inside laundry gives peace of mind. Store your kayaks and paddleboards in your private first floor storage area. Siesta Breakers is a beautifully maintained beach-front community with 79 units, heated pool, two lighted tennis courts and stunning park-like grounds within a gated community. Leave your car behind as you are steps from dining, shopping and a full-service marina.
- Address: 6480 Midnight Pass Rd # 308
- Unit Num: 308
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34242
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Elevators, Gated, Pool, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Phillippi Shores Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access
- Water View: Beach, Gulf/Ocean - Partial
- Water Name: GULF OF MEXICO, CRESCENT BEACH
- Water Frontage: Beach - Private, Gulf/Ocean
- Water Feet: 600
- Water Access: Beach - Access Deeded, Beach - Private, Gulf/Ocean
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Other, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Brick/Stone, Carpet, Slate
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Built-In Shelving, Desk Built-In
- Kitchen Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Granit Counters, Wet Bar
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Architectural Style: Other
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s)
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Other, Tile
- Building Sqft: 1445
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Covered, Guest
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- Style: Condominium
- Property Desc: Mid Rise
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, In County, Near Public Transit
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Community Pool, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pest Control, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities, Security, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $1,750 Quarterly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $583
- Building Num Floors: 6
- Building Name Number: 6480
- Condo Floor Number: 3
- Pets Allowed: No
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota condo in this zip code is
$1,377,897 (38.1% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $733/sqft,
which is 15.7% less than similar condos
in the 34242 zip code.
6480 Midnight Pass Rd # 308 Sarasota FL 34242
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6480 Midnight Pass Rd # 308
For Sale Near: 6480 Midnight Pass Rd # 308
- Approx Payment:$4,855*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
6480 Midnight Pass Rd # 308, Sarasota FL is a condo of 1361 sqft and
is currently priced at $998,000
This condo has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1979.
A comparable condo for sale at 3960 Somerset Dr # 2 in Sarasota is listed at $1,295,000.
This condo on 6480 Midnight Pass Rd # 308 has decreased in price by $101,000 and the last change was on 11/15/2019.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Gulf & Bay Club, Sarasota Surf And Racquet and Gulf & Bay Club Bayside are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4432868 has been posted on this site since 4/12/2019 (412 days ago).