6614 Peach Tree Creek Rd Bradenton FL 34203 MLS A4435215
Reduced By $21,900
last change 12/5/2019
Less Photos /\
6614 Peach Tree Creek Rd
Home Description: 6614 Peach Tree Creek Rd
BACK ON THE MARKET!! This spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage pool home offers an abundance of living space not to mention an extra room off the master bedroom and a den/office. Spacious outside lanai with beautiful heated pool & hot tub. Roof is 4 years old, tankless hot water heater, stainless steel appliances, jet-air grill in kitchen, a working island with a double sink and tons of cabinets and storage space. Reverse osmosis, granite countertops, ceramic tile and upgraded laminate flooring throughout,volume ceilings, pocketing sliding glass doors in master bedroom and living area.This home offers 2 large bedroom suites. Master bedroom ensuite offers a massive walk-in closet you could live in, a roman shower, and so much more. 3rd bedroom has a murphy bed with ample storage as well. Abundance of storage throughout the home not to mention the oversized garage. A class "A"equity golf membership is attached to this home conveying a championship golf course, exercise facility with state of the art equipment, Har-Tru tennis courts, lap pool with concession stand, hot tub, Clubhouse with fine dining and grill room, driving range, putting green and very active social membership. Mandatory membership fees of $429 mth and $60 mth food min. One Time Capital fee of $3500 and yearly fee of $917 to Tara Master which includes Comcast TV with voice activated remotes, high speed internet, expansive channels, music etc.
- Address: 6614 Peach Tree Creek Rd
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34203
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Cable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Golf Course, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s), Wheelchair Access
- Elementary School: Tara Elementary
- Middle School: Braden River Middle
- High School: Braden River High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Den Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Granit Counters, Island
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Office Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3636
Available now at $328,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 10454
- Lot Acres: 0.24
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 30
- HOA Fees: $695 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $57
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Recreational Facilities
- Other Fees Amount: $481 Monthly
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$310,989 (5.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $126/sqft,
which is 35.2% less than similar homes
in the 34203 zip code.
6614 Peach Tree Creek Rd Bradenton FL 34203
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6614 Peach Tree Creek Rd
For Sale Near: 6614 Peach Tree Creek Rd
- Approx Payment:$1,596*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4435215) located at 6614 Peach Tree Creek Rd Bradenton FL 34203, call: (813) 966-2115
6614 Peach Tree Creek Rd, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2596 sqft and
is currently priced at $328,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1997.
A comparable home for sale at 4331 Pro Am Ave E in Bradenton is listed at $369,999.
This home on 6614 Peach Tree Creek Rd has decreased in price by $21,900 and the last change was on 12/5/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Barrington Ridge, River Landings Bluffs and Creekwood are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4435215 has been posted on this site since 5/4/2019 (396 days ago).