6649 12Th Ave N St Petersburg FL 33710 MLS U8073358
Reduced By $15,000
last change 3/7/2020
Less Photos /\
6649 12Th Ave N
Home Description: 6649 12Th Ave N
Super Spacious 3 Bedroom/2 Bath Home with 1 car oversized garage located in the desirable Crossroads Neighborhood. No Flood Insurance Required! This 2,200+ SF home is roomy with separate Living, Family and Sun rooms, so much space for the family to gather. A free-standing wood burning fireplace to warm up on our cool winter nights is located the family room large enough for a big screen TV and get-togethers. The family room connects to the enclosed back patio, a perfect spot to view the back yard with its’ lush tropical landscape, canopy of hibiscus and deck with heated spa. The functional eat-in kitchen features granite counters, wood cabinets and extra storage for your cooking and baking needs. An immense master has plenty of room for a full-size office or seating area, with its own en suite and plenty of storage. The home also features a new A/C system, newer roof, and a high impact garage door. Cyclists and walkers will love the location near the Pinellas Trail. Shopping and restaurant choices are less than 5 Minutes away at Tyrone Square Mall. Seeking the Beach and Sun?
- Private Pool: N
- Spa Features: Above Ground
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Free Standing, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Granit Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Shower No Tub
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Florida Room, Formal Living Room Separate
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2769
Available now at $360,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7937
- Lot Acres: 0.18
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 14
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$342,540 (4.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $163/sqft,
which is 27.7% less than similar homes
in the 33710 zip code.
6649 12Th Ave N St Petersburg FL 33710
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6649 12Th Ave N
For Sale Near: 6649 12Th Ave N
- Approx Payment:$1,751*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8073358) located at 6649 12Th Ave N St Petersburg FL 33710, call: (813) 966-2115
6649 12Th Ave N, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 2211 sqft and
is currently priced at $360,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1963.
A comparable home for sale at 1026 Farragut Dr N in St Petersburg is listed at $265,000.
This home on 6649 12Th Ave N has decreased in price by $15,000 and the last change was on 3/7/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Jungle Terrace, Jungle Country Club and Pasadena Terrace are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8073358 has been posted on this site since 2/8/2020 (52 days ago).