6814 Gulf Dr Holmes Beach FL 34217 MLS A4429857
Reduced By $129,000
last change 9/16/2019
Less Photos /\
6814 Gulf Dr
Home Description: 6814 Gulf Dr
Breathtaking sunsets on a spectacular part of the Anna Maria Island BEACH. Spacious two bedroom; two bath condo in a gulf front complex, overlooking huge pool. A Loft overlooks the Great room which could be used as an office or 3rd sleep area just to name a few ideas! Both bathrooms have been remodeled. Kitchen is ready for next owner to make it their own! Large ceramic tile throughout. WEST of Gulf Drive making beach access a breeze. Screened balcony off main living area and additional balcony off master suite. Conveniently located between the Beach Bistro and the Sand Bar, with a stop for the free island trolley on Gulf Drive. Don’t hesitate, immediately call your island real estate agent to make an appointment to see this unit!
- Elementary School: Anna Maria Elementary
- Middle School: Martha B. King Middle
- High School: Manatee High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: In Ground
- Water View: Gulf/Ocean - Partial
- Water Name: GULF OF MEXICO
- Water Frontage: Gulf/Ocean
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Access: Beach - Access Deeded, Beach - Private, Beach - Public, Gulf/Ocean
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Tile
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Master Bathroom Features: Shower No Tub
- Master Bedroom Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Additional Rooms: Loft
- Architectural Style: Elevated
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Stilt/On Piling
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1457
Available now at $570,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Covered, Reserved, Under Building
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Public
- Style: Condominium
- Property Desc: Elevated
- Location: CoastalConstruction Control Line, Cul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Pool Maintenance, Trash, Water
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $2,300 Quarterly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $767
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Building Name Number: 6814
- Condo Floor Number: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: see condo docs and rules and regs
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Holmes Beach condo in this zip code is
$466,650 (18.1% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $445/sqft,
which is 4.1% less than similar condos
in the 34217 zip code.
6814 Gulf Dr Holmes Beach FL 34217
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6814 Gulf Dr
For Sale Near: 6814 Gulf Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,773*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Island Real Estate-Anna Maria.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4429857) located at 6814 Gulf Dr Holmes Beach FL 34217, call: (813) 966-2115
6814 Gulf Dr, Holmes Beach FL is a condo of 1281 sqft and
is currently priced at $570,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1979.
A comparable condo for sale at 7100 Gulf Dr # 118 in Holmes Beach is listed at $479,000.
This condo on 6814 Gulf Dr has decreased in price by $129,000 and the last change was on 9/16/2019.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Holmes Beach, FL.
Marbella, Martinique South and Westbay Cove South are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4429857 has been posted on this site since 3/8/2019 (448 days ago).