6891 74Th Street Cir E Bradenton FL 34203 MLS A4457957
Less Photos /\
6891 74Th Street Cir E
Home Description: 6891 74Th Street Cir E
Welcome to River Place, a quiet, gated community tucked away behind desirable Tara Preserve. This stately 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home has incredible curb appeal with its paver entry, lush landscaping and outdoor lighting. Once inside, you will be taken in by the soaring ceilings and 2 story fireplace that is the focal point of this home. This great room floor plan features tile flooring, a baker's kitchen with solid surface counters, solid wood cabinets, new stainless appliances, including a gas range, separate dining room with bay window, and dinette with slider to lanai. First floor master suite has 2 walk in closets and luxurious master bath. The dramatic stairway leads to 3 additional bedrooms and a spacious bath. Recent updates include fresh paint throughout, new stainless steel appliances, and new high end carpet on second floor. Vacation at home in the wonderful pool area with solar heat, LED lighting, and paver pool deck. River Place is a short distance to Lakewood Ranch amenities, dining, shopping, and medical care, and excellent schools. Close proximity to I-75 makes for a short ride to Sarasota or St.Pete/Tampa. The community features large lakefront pool, clubhouse, fitness center, nature trails, and a kayak launch on the Braden River for fishing and exploring nature. Low HOA fees and No CDD fees!
- Address: 6891 74Th Street Cir E
- Levels: Two
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34203
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: River Place
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Pool
- Elementary School: Tara Elementary
- Middle School: Braden River Middle
- High School: Braden River High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Family Room, Non Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Natural Gas
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 7200
- Lot Dim: 60x120
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 87
- HOA Fees: $340 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $113
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$380,014 (5.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $172/sqft,
which is 10.2% less than similar homes
in the 34203 zip code.
6891 74Th Street Cir E Bradenton FL 34203
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6891 74Th Street Cir E
For Sale Near: 6891 74Th Street Cir E
- Approx Payment:$1,751*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Alliance Group.
6891 74Th Street Cir E, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2089 sqft and
is currently priced at $359,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
A comparable home for sale at 5583 Summit Gln in Bradenton is listed at $408,803.
This home on 6891 74Th Street Cir E has decreased in price by $9,100 and the last change was on 2/17/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Highland, Crossing Creek Village and Barrington Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4457957 has been posted on this site since 1/28/2020 (60 days ago).