6921 Mango Ave S St Petersburg FL 33707 MLS U8057655
Less Photos /\
6921 Mango Ave S
Home Description: 6921 Mango Ave S
Neighborhood with $Million homes! Updated in lovely South Pasadena, this beautiful home features 3,646 sq. ft. of living space, including a 5- or 6-Bed/3-Bath main home with a 2-Bed/1-Bath guest house! The charming brick walkway and covered front entry with new front door opens to a inviting living room. With new interior paint throughout, there are 2 lower level bedrooms & 3 additional bedrooms upstairs with the opportunity to have both upper and lower master bedrooms. The central kitchen is perfect for creating gourmet meals and includes new 2019 stainless appliances, multi-colored tile, center island and granite counters and is adjacent to formal dining area and a breakfast nook with nearby entertainment room. Along with an abundance of living space, this home also includes a lower level bonus room with wet bar and sliding doors to the covered spa and sparkling pool with guest house just beyond the pool courtyard; making this the perfect spot for weekend fun! Additional features RV hookups and parking + additional parking spaces. Just a short distance from local parks/rec centers and the lovely South Pasadena weekend events, 2 minutes form the beach, this is a perfect place to bring family! HUGE ADDITION OVER THE ORIGINAL MAIN HOME AND A GUEST HOUSE! THE YARD BETWEEN IS SET UP FOR GREAT OUTDOOR LIVING, WITH CUTE PARTY LIGHTS OVER A COURTYARD, POOL AND SPA. UNIQUE PERIOD FEATURES LIKE COVE CEILINGS AND WOOD WALLS GIVE THIS HOME CHARACTER!
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Dishwasher
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Alley Access, Driveway, Off Street, On Street, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 14431
- Lot Acres: 0.33
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 12
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot, In City Limits, Level/Flat, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Brick
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$1,064,173 (80.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $162/sqft,
which is 67.7% less than similar homes
in the 33707 zip code.
6921 Mango Ave S St Petersburg FL 33707
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6921 Mango Ave S
- Approx Payment:$2,865*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
6921 Mango Ave S, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 3646 sqft and
is currently priced at $589,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1950.
A comparable home for sale at 5127 27Th Ave S in St Petersburg is listed at $625,000.
This home on 6921 Mango Ave S has decreased in price by $10,000 and the last change was on 10/17/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Pasadena Isle, South Davista and Pasadena Golf Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8057655 has been posted on this site since 9/4/2019 (165 days ago).