7016 73Rd Ct E Bradenton FL 34203 MLS A4432651
Less Photos /\
7016 73Rd Ct E
Home Description: 7016 73Rd Ct E
WOW, New Price-Must SEE -Reduced to Sell Now. Beautiful, truly immaculate spacious executive home. Excellent curb appeal w/ 3 car garage. Home features a PRIVATE dock on Braden River- perfect for fishing, kayaking, & enjoying magical sunsets...Come see this 1 story home tucked in a Gated enclave w/ Low HOA & NO CDD. Enjoy space between neighbors, a secluded lanai, views of protected preserve, & PRIME Central location. Spacious split plan- 4 bedrooms + study. Generously sized living areas flow around a gorgeous kitchen ideal for entertaining or quiet get togethers.Tall ceilings carry sunlight from two sets of triple sliders. The gourmet kitchen offers granite counters, stainless steel appliances, a natural gas cooktop with vent and pot drawers, and a built in wall oven/microwave combination. The abundant master retreat has oversized windows, 2 walk-in closets w/custom built-ins, a luxurious en-suite w/dual vanities, sitting area, a jetted tub & oversized shower. Guest rooms are private and spacious. A neighborhood heated pool overlooking a tranquil lake awaits just across the street with a playground, club room & fitness center. 2 miles of walking trails. Live in serenity, just minutes to fine dining, shopping, entertainment & easy access to world class beaches. No gulf access. Home NOT in flood zone. NO FLOOD INSURANCE REQUIRED. Original owner.
- Elementary School: Tara Elementary
- Middle School: Braden River Middle
- High School: Braden River High
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Desk Built-In, Island, Pantry
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual Sinks, Garden Bath, Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Craftsman, Florida, Other, Ranch
- Exterior Features: Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Concrete, Stone, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 4390
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Public
- Lot Sqft: 29708
- Lot Acres: 0.68
- Total Acre: 1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Lot Num: 245
- HOA Fees: $455 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $151
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Conservation Area, Cul-de-sac, Greenbelt, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See HOA Rules & Regs on Pet restrictions
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$381,741 (25.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $157/sqft,
which is 2.9% less than similar homes
in the 34203 zip code.
7016 73Rd Ct E Bradenton FL 34203
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7016 73Rd Ct E
For Sale Near: 7016 73Rd Ct E
- Approx Payment:$2,476*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
7016 73Rd Ct E, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 3233 sqft and
is currently priced at $509,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2011.
A comparable home for sale at 6926 45Th Ter E in Bradenton is listed at $365,000.
This home on 7016 73Rd Ct E has decreased in price by $60,000 and the last change was on 5/4/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Beacon Cove At River Place, Tara Preserve and Marineland are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4432651 has been posted on this site since 4/6/2019 (326 days ago).