7153 Hawks Harbor Cir Bradenton FL 34207 MLS A4434661
Reduced By $70,000
last change 8/23/2019
Less Photos /\
7153 Hawks Harbor Cir
Home Description: 7153 Hawks Harbor Cir
***For a 3D Virtual Tour, please copy and paste this link to your browser: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=PBCf93dwWix&mls=1 ***Welcome to Southern charm in an impressive custom-built home! As you ascend the brick steps to the front porch, you’ll be greeted by the aroma of gardenias and the majestic magnolias that frame the entrance. Open the door to traditional elegance with designer details of hardwood floors, crown molding, 5 ¼” baseboards, plantation shutters, glass door knobs, central vac, formal living and dining space. Wood burning/gas fireplaces add to the ambiance in the living room and master bedroom. The true gourmet kitchen is the heart of the home and boasts a 6-burner, double oven Dacor gas range and hood, pot filler, prep sink, wood cabinets, SS appliances, granite counters, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry. The 2nd level living space also offers a private en-suite guest room. Take the stairs to the 3rd level where you’ll find the master retreat with double walk-in closets, bath w/jetted tub, shower and dual vanities, 3rd & 4th en-suite bedrooms, and bonus space. French doors beckon you to the back patio that overlooks a peaceful lakefront setting. A fenced backyard and spacious covered deck are perfect for hosting BBQ’s and pool parties in the over-sized pool. The 1st level has tandem parking for 3 cars and ample additional storage space for all your toys. This home also offers a separate dock with a 12,000 lb lift in the neighborhood marina with direct access to Sarasota Bay.
- Elementary School: Bayshore Elementary
- Middle School: Electa Arcotte Lee Magnet
- High School: Bayshore High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Water View: Pond
- Water Frontage: Pond
- Water Feet: 117
- Water Extras: Assigned Boat Slip, Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site, Dock - Wood, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/o Water Supply, Lift, No Wake Zone
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Balcony, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Cement Siding, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 6428
Available now at $825,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Tandem
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Natural Gas Available
- Lot Sqft: 11480
- Lot Dim: 120 x 107
- Lot Acres: 0.26
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 52
- HOA Fees: $995 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $331
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: FloodZone, In County, Sidewalk, Street Private
- Building Num Floors: 3
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Please see HOA Documents for Pet Restrictions (or Guidelines)
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$1,266,780 (53.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $230/sqft,
which is 17.9% less than similar homes
in the 34207 zip code.
7153 Hawks Harbor Cir Bradenton FL 34207
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7153 Hawks Harbor Cir
- Approx Payment:$4,013*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4434661) located at 7153 Hawks Harbor Cir Bradenton FL 34207, call: (813) 966-2115
7153 Hawks Harbor Cir, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 3587 sqft and
is currently priced at $825,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2004.
A comparable home for sale at 2412 69Th Ave W in Bradenton is listed at $1,849,000.
This home on 7153 Hawks Harbor Cir has decreased in price by $70,000 and the last change was on 8/23/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Meadow Lake, Southwood Village and Sarabay Coves are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4434661 has been posted on this site since 5/6/2019 (395 days ago).