7208 Orchid Island Pl Bradenton FL 34202 MLS A4463747
Less Photos /\
7208 Orchid Island Pl
Home Description: 7208 Orchid Island Pl
Sweeping Golf Course Views will captivate you from several vantage points in this spacious 4 Bed, 3 Bath, 2 Car Garage POOL/SPA HOME situated in the “Maintenance Free” neighborhood of Orchid Island ~ located within the gates of the exclusive Lakewood Ranch Country Club. Highly sought after Southern rear exposure, Coffered Ceilings, Crown Molding, Wainscoting, SS Appliances, 42" Upper cabinets, granite countertops, Outdoor kitchen, Heated Pool, Oversized Garage, and a ground floor suite complete with a Walk-In Closet & full Bath in addition to the ground floor Master Bedroom includes 2 lg Walk-In Closets and spacious seating area overlooking the pool & golf course. OPEN FLOOR PLAN w/ Great Room, Kitchen & Dinette open to sliders leading to the Pool, Lanai and BBQ area – all w/ stunning views of the Cypress Links Golf Course. The entire first floor FEELS like a One-Story home because of spacious design & high ceilings, upstairs houses 2 private guest bedrooms and 1 full bath. A beautiful curved wooden staircase leads to 2 Large Guest Bedrooms & full Bathroom. Orchid Island features a community pool & spa. The $550 quarterly dues INCLUDE all your lawn & landscape maintenance! The Lakewood Ranch Country Club offers OPT'L MEMBERSHIPS for Golf, Tennis, Fitness & Social. Lakewood Ranch is a master-planned suburb of Sarasota, convenient to world class beaches; waterfront dining; UTC mall & boutique shopping; A-Rated Schools, Cultural & Performing Arts; convenient location to Tampa, St Pets, Sarasota & Bradenton!
- Address: 7208 Orchid Island Pl
- Levels: Two
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34202
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Fence Restrictions, Gated, Pool
- Elementary School: Robert E Willis Elementary
- Middle School: Nolan Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Additional Rooms: Formal Dining Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: French Provincial
- Exterior Features: Awning(s), Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Concrete, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 3430
Available now at $549,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Natural Gas
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 9505
- Lot Acres: 0.22
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 15
- HOA Fees: $550 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $183
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Near Golf Course, On Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $2,850
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Community Pool, Maintenance Grounds
- Other Fees Amount: $129 Annual
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$919,567 (67.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $204/sqft,
which is 21.0% less than similar homes
in the 34202 zip code.
7208 Orchid Island Pl Bradenton FL 34202
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7208 Orchid Island Pl
For Sale Near: 7208 Orchid Island Pl
- Approx Payment:$2,675*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4463747) located at 7208 Orchid Island Pl Bradenton FL 34202, call: (813) 966-2115
7208 Orchid Island Pl, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2695 sqft and
is currently priced at $549,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
A comparable home for sale at 7719 Sudbury Gln in Bradenton is listed at $749,000.
This home on 7208 Orchid Island Pl has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
River Club North, Preserve At Panther Ridge and Greenbrook Village Greenbrook Vistas are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4463747 has been posted on this site since 3/24/2020 (8 days ago).