7257 Fountain Palm Cir Bradenton FL 34203 MLS A4450478
Less Photos /\
7257 Fountain Palm Cir
Home Description: 7257 Fountain Palm Cir
Please check out the complete video walk through of this property! **Price Drop** Welcome Home! This Rare 2 level, 3 bedroom 2 bath Townhouse is located in Palm Grove At The Preserve, the only gated community in the Tara Preserve Golf & Country Club. The high ceilings and open layout of the kitchen and living room create the perfect atmosphere for comfort and entertaining. Enjoy your morning by having breakfast at the large island kitchen or your coffee outside on the over-sized lanai that over looks a private pond. The master bedroom is located in the back of the home with a walk in closet right before entering into the private bath that boasts a dual vanity, walk-in shower, and soaking tub. Planing on having guests? The second bedroom and bath have a pocket door to allow your guests to have their own privacy during their stay. Both the second and third bedroom have access to the "Juilet" balcony overlooking the pool. Follow your private indoor staircase down into the attached one car garage that has an extra storage area to keep your bikes,tennis rackets, golf clubs, and beach chairs. AC replaced and fresh interior paint in 2018. NEW carpet in 2017. Amenities include a private community pool along with access to the Tara Preserve Clubhouse, 18-hole golf course, driving range, putting green, tennis court,and pickle ball.Lawn care, cable and internet included!
- Address: 7257 Fountain Palm Cir
- Levels: Multi/Split
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34203
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Cable, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Maintenance, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Sauna, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s)
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Water View: Pond
- Water Frontage: Pond
- Water Feet: 10
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Island
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s)
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Crawlspace, Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Open
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Water Available
- HOA Fees: $775 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $258
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Condominium
- Location: Near Golf Course
- Annual CDD FEE: $436
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Community Pool, Internet, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Maintenance Repairs, Pool Maintenance
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $886 Annual
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $74
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Building Name Number: 7257
- Condo Floor Number: 2
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit, Size Limit
- Pet Restrictions: Max of 2 dogs under 35lbs each.
- Pet Size: Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 35
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton condo in this zip code is
$227,940 (0.9% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $142/sqft,
which is 5.1% less than similar condos
in the 34203 zip code.
7257 Fountain Palm Cir Bradenton FL 34203
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7257 Fountain Palm Cir
- Approx Payment:$1,165*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Anytime Realty.
7257 Fountain Palm Cir, Bradenton FL is a condo of 1617 sqft and
is currently priced at $229,900
This condo has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
A comparable condo for sale at 7828 52Nd Ter E in Bradenton is listed at $269,900.
This condo on 7257 Fountain Palm Cir has decreased in price by $5,100 and the last change was on 11/16/2019.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Garden Lakes Village, Oak Terrace and Harborage On Braden River are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4450478 has been posted on this site since 11/2/2019 (216 days ago).