7347 Birds Eye Ter Bradenton FL 34203 MLS A4442827
Reduced By $100
last change 1/2/2020
Less Photos /\
7347 Birds Eye Ter
Home Description: 7347 Birds Eye Ter
Back on the market with updated paint and flooring! Welcome to Tara Preserve. Enjoy the prestige and beauty of golf course living without the cost of mandatory golf membership in this maintenance-free home with beautiful water views located on the 7th green of The Preserve Golf Club's championship course. This wonderfully maintained 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom home was built by Lee Wetherington Homes and includes a large den which could easily be converted to a 3rd bedroom. Upon arrival at your future home you will notice a stunning decorative driveway. From the front door, the diagonal tile leads you and your guests through the naturally lit home to the covered tile lanai and outdoor paver seating area; perfect for entertaining or simply enjoying the view. The lanai is plumbed for a natural gas grill. This prime lot enjoys upgraded, maintenance-free landscaping through the Golf Villas Landscape Association. Tara Preserve has low association fees, a golf course with optional membership (or pay as you play), a community pool and spa, tennis courts, pickle ball and community center. Conveniently located close to I-75, the UTC Mall, downtown Sarasota, and our wonderful beaches, this gorgeous home offers something for everyone.
- Water View: Pond
- Water Name: WATER TRAP - 7TH GREEN
- Water Frontage: Pond
- Water Feet: 72
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Pest Guard System, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile, Vinyl
- Kitchen Features: Pantry, Stone Counters
- Living Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Office Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Tile
Available now at $314,800
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Natural Gas
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 6447
- Lot Acres: 0.15
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 52
- HOA Fees: $135 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $135
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: On Golf Course
- Annual CDD FEE: $1,070
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Community Pool, Maintenance Grounds
- Other Fees Amount: $800 Annual
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$253,726 (19.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $185/sqft,
which is 12.2% less than similar homes
in the 34203 zip code.
7347 Birds Eye Ter Bradenton FL 34203
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7347 Birds Eye Ter
For Sale Near: 7347 Birds Eye Ter
- Approx Payment:$1,531*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Golf And Luxury Real Estate Llc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4442827) located at 7347 Birds Eye Ter Bradenton FL 34203, call: (813) 966-2115
7347 Birds Eye Ter, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 1704 sqft and
is currently priced at $314,800
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
A comparable home for sale at 5320 16Th St E in Bradenton is listed at $159,900.
This home on 7347 Birds Eye Ter has decreased in price by $100 and the last change was on 1/2/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Barrington Ridge, River Landings Bluffs and Creekwood are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4442827 has been posted on this site since 8/21/2019 (282 days ago).