7433 Midnight Pass Rd Sarasota FL 34242 MLS A4464297
Less Photos /\
7433 Midnight Pass Rd
Home Description: 7433 Midnight Pass Rd
A perfect fusion of sophistication, elegance, and coastal allure – this waterfront estate epitomizes the luxurious Florida lifestyle. Situated behind the private gates of Siesta Key’s desirable Midnight Harbor community, tranquility fills the senses upon arrival. Through the double door entry, high ceilings, rich wood floors and enchanting views invite you inside. On the main level, effortless entertaining is experienced throughout the grand great room and living room with stone hearth. The marvelous kitchen impresses the most discerning chef with expansive breakfast bar, elaborate island, and Thermador and Sub-Zero appliances complemented by the adjacent formal dining room and dining nook. Stay amidst the action while you prepare the meal as guests mingle from inside to the breathtaking terraces. End events at the wet bar area with Sub-Zero wine fridge. Every lavish detail has been thoughtfully executed to treasure the life you deserve. Pleasing family and guests, the first floor features two guest suites and a stately office while upstairs offers two additional bedrooms and an oversized balcony with canal views. The master retreat is fit for royalty, presenting serene tropical backdrop from extensive windows and French doors and a spa-inspired en-suite bath boasting a steam shower, soaking tub and chandeliers.
- Elementary School: Phillippi Shores Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, Salt Water, Tile
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Water View: Canal
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 110
- Water Extras: Dock - Wood, Dock w/Water Supply, Lift, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Marble
- Bathroom 4 Features: Bath With Whirlpool, Granit Counters
- Bathroom 3 Features: Granit Counters
- Bathroom 2 Features: Granit Counters
- Bedroom 5 Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Granit Counters
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Florida Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Contemporary, Florida
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Concrete, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
- Green Energy Efficiency: Lighting
- Green Water Features: Low-Flow Fixtures
- Building Sqft: 7017
Available now at $3,000,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 16004
- Lot Acres: 0.37
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 7
- Style: Single Family Residence
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$4,615,023 (53.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $566/sqft,
which is 31.5% less than similar homes
in the 34242 zip code.
7433 Midnight Pass Rd Sarasota FL 34242
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7433 Midnight Pass Rd
For Sale Near: 7433 Midnight Pass Rd
- Approx Payment:$14,594*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4464297) located at 7433 Midnight Pass Rd Sarasota FL 34242, call: (813) 966-2115
7433 Midnight Pass Rd, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 5300 sqft and
is currently priced at $3,000,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
A comparable home for sale at 863 Siesta Key Cir in Sarasota is listed at $4,100,000.
This home on 7433 Midnight Pass Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Sarasota Beach, Gulf & Bay Club and Sarasota Surf And Racquet are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4464297 has been posted on this site since 3/31/2020 (62 days ago).