7436 Wexford Ct Lakewood Ranch FL 34202 MLS A4458070
Less Photos /\
7436 Wexford Ct
Home Description: 7436 Wexford Ct
Lovely maintenance free home in Lakewood Ranch Country Club. Offered in the Wexford community. Gated courtyard entry with paver drive and walkway. 2 bedrooms and spacious den with built-ins and wood flooring. Tray ceilings and crown moldings. Separate dining area. Granite kitchen, stainless appliances, tumbled tile backsplash, gas cooktop, pendant lights over island, double sink, custom cabinets. Family room is positioned off the kitchen that gives the space a grand feel. Great room has one wall with built-ins and sliding doors off to a huge lanai. Perfect for grilling and relaxing. The owner’s retreat offers a sitting area, two closets, dual sinks, walk in shower and private water closet. Beautiful plantation shutters. Nice laundry area. 2 car garage. Walking distance to the community pool and gathering area. CDD is included in the taxes. It is not mandatory to join the Country Club.
- Address: 7436 Wexford Ct
- Levels: One
- City: Lakewood Ranch
- Zip: 34202
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Lakewood Ranch Country Club
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Cable, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Pool, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Robert E Willis Elementary
- Middle School: Nolan Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Den Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Island, Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Concrete, Tile
- Building Sqft: 2873
Available now at $393,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Covered
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 6435
- Lot Acres: 0.15
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 3
- HOA Fees: $144 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $12
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Near Golf Course, Sidewalk
- Annual CDD FEE: $3,036
- Maintenance Includes: Maintenance Grounds
- Other Fees Amount: $663 Quarterly
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Verify with HOA
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Lakewood Ranch home in this zip code is
$387,087 (1.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $182/sqft,
which is 19.7% less than similar homes
in the 34202 zip code.
7436 Wexford Ct Lakewood Ranch FL 34202
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7436 Wexford Ct
For Sale Near: 7436 Wexford Ct
- Approx Payment:$1,912*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4458070) located at 7436 Wexford Ct Lakewood Ranch FL 34202, call: (813) 966-2115
7436 Wexford Ct, Lakewood Ranch FL is a single family home of 2160 sqft and
is currently priced at $393,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2009.
A comparable home for sale at 17221 Seaford Way in Lakewood Ranch is listed at $489,500.
This home on 7436 Wexford Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Lakewood Ranch, FL.
Greenbrook Village, Braden Woods and Riverwalk Village Cypress are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4458070 has been posted on this site since 1/28/2020 (73 days ago).