7501 Midnight Pass Rd Sarasota FL 34242 MLS A4429790
Less Photos /\
7501 Midnight Pass Rd
Home Description: 7501 Midnight Pass Rd
Designed by one of the fathers of the Sarasota School of Architecture, this waterfront Siesta Key estate by architect Victor Lundy is a step back into mid-century Florida. Crowning majestic views of Little Sarasota Bay, an Eden of tropical plantings, mature shade trees, and vibrant flowers surround the private 1.4-acre property. The four-bedroom home is the epitome of Sarasota modern with honest materials, an open floor plan, ample natural light, built-in cross ventilation, walls of glass, and an unmatched expression of indoor/outdoor living. Lovingly maintained, architecture enthusiasts will appreciate many features authentic to the original 1958 home, including wood siding, Ocala block, jalousie windows, terrazzo floors and more. Gracious areas for entertaining extend onto covered outdoor areas and sun dappled screened lanais. Restore, update, adapt the design, or build your own dream home to suit your taste and lifestyle needs. The expansive pool area is wrapped with a near-forest of tropical trees. Stone walkways, verdant gardens, and outdoor decks encourage enjoyment of the beautiful Florida setting. Poised on Little Sarasota Bay, spot dolphins, fish, and explore the sparkling waterways of the region from your dock.
- Elementary School: Phillippi Shores Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Name: INTRACOASTAL WATERWAY
- Water Frontage: Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Feet: 143
- Water Extras: Dock - Wood, Seawall - Other
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Terrazzo, Tile
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Concrete
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Built-Up
- Building Sqft: 5869
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Interior In-Law Suite||23x21||Second|
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Guest, Open
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 2
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Wall/Window Unit(s), Zoned
- Heating: Central, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- Lot Sqft: 61000
- Lot Acres: 1.40
- Total Acre: One + to Two Acres
- Lot Num: 3
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In County, Oversized Lot, Street Dead-End
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$2,120,538 (6.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $638/sqft,
which is 16.5% less than similar homes
in the 34242 zip code.
7501 Midnight Pass Rd Sarasota FL 34242
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7501 Midnight Pass Rd
For Sale Near: 7501 Midnight Pass Rd
- Approx Payment:$9,729*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
7501 Midnight Pass Rd, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 3133 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,999,999
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1958.
A comparable home for sale at 1258 Tree Bay Ln in Sarasota is listed at $1,085,000.
This home on 7501 Midnight Pass Rd has decreased in price by $995,001 and the last change was on 5/17/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Sarasota Beach, Gulf & Bay Club and Sarasota Surf And Racquet are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4429790 has been posted on this site since 3/8/2019 (451 days ago).