7649 Quinto Dr Sarasota FL 34238 MLS A4464317
Reduced By $6,100
last change 5/22/2020
Less Photos /\
7649 Quinto Dr
Home Description: 7649 Quinto Dr
Priced REDUCED on this expanded Villa! Want to live in a Community with Mature, well groomed landscaping, Oak tree lined canopied streets, updated amenities including six Har-Tru Tennis Courts, Pickle Ball, Bocce Ball, 1/2 Basketball Court, State of the Art Fitness Center, miles of walking and bike paths, Cafe with full bar service, Gift Shop, Gas Station, Hair Salon and so much more? This is the Place for you! Village Walk on Palmer Ranch is conveniently located a short drive to Siesta Key Beaches, the #1 Beach in the USA. 25 minute drive to Downtown Sarasota where you can enjoy the Florida Studio Theater, Opera House, the Van Wezel Center for the Performing Arts and so much more. This hurricane safe Villa is built with 6 inch poured reinforced concrete walls and foundation, accordion style hurricane shutters on all windows, hurricane rated garage door and hurricane safe sliders in rear of home. Hot Water Heater was replaced in 2017, newer A/C and newer refrigerator, Bosch Dishwasher, washer and dryer. Exterior freshly painted in 2019. Attention Bird Lovers!
- Address: 7649 Quinto Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34238
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Pickleball Court(s), Pool, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Ashton Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Interior Features: Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Florida Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Concrete, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
- Green Water Features: Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- Building Sqft: 2134
Available now at $314,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 7922
- Lot Acres: 0.18
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 599
- HOA Fees: $1,090 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $363
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Villa
- Property Desc: Corner Unit
- Location: Corner Lot
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions
- Pet Restrictions: See HOA Rules
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$390,680 (24.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $186/sqft,
which is 14.1% less than similar homes
in the 34238 zip code.
7649 Quinto Dr Sarasota FL 34238
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,532*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4464317) located at 7649 Quinto Dr Sarasota FL 34238, call: (813) 966-2115
7649 Quinto Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1693 sqft and
is currently priced at $314,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2003.
This home on 7649 Quinto Dr has decreased in price by $6,100 and the last change was on 5/22/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Isles Of Sarasota, Stoneybrook Veranda Greens and Turtle Rock are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4464317 has been posted on this site since 4/1/2020 (58 days ago).