7676 Westmoreland Dr Sarasota FL 34243 MLS A4467925
Less Photos /\
7676 Westmoreland Dr
Home Description: 7676 Westmoreland Dr
Acreage and Bayfront rarely come together, until now. This Key West style home contains 3-bedrooms, 2-full baths, a spacious loft area with open-air balcony, and forever views. Flooded with natural light from the over 40 windows, water vistas are seen from all angles. It has been appointed with wide plank hardwood flooring and marble tile in most areas, granite in the kitchen and baths, and entertains very well with a wrap-around balcony space just off the living area. The home is positioned perfectly in the middle of an almost 1-acre lot, allowing for excellent curb appeal in the front, and a massive backyard with the backdrop of Sarasota Bay. It has enough space under the home to fit 6 vehicles or watercraft easily for storage needs. Location is prime, being less than 5 minutes to the airport, less than 10 minutes to downtown Sarasota or Bradenton, and inside of 20 minutes to multiple beaches.
- Elementary School: Florine J. Abel Elementary
- Middle School: Sara Scott Harllee Middle
- High School: Bayshore High
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full
- Water Name: SARASOTA BAY
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 200
- Water Extras: Bridges - No Fixed Bridges, Davits, Dock - Open, Fishing Pier, Lift
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Other, Wood
- Kitchen Features: Island, Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Garden Bath, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility, Media Room, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Key West
- Exterior Features: Balcony, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Siding, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 5616
Available now at $1,450,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 6
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Guest, On Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Zoned
- Utilities: Public
- Lot Sqft: 35175
- Lot Dim: 370 X 101
- Lot Acres: 0.81
- Total Acre: 1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Lot Num: 9
- HOA Fees: $25 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $2
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Elevated
- Location: Corner Lot, FloodZone, Level/Flat, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 3
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$389,627 (73.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $563/sqft,
which is 64.7% less than similar homes
in the 34243 zip code.
7676 Westmoreland Dr Sarasota FL 34243
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7676 Westmoreland Dr
For Sale Near: 7676 Westmoreland Dr
- Approx Payment:$7,054*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4467925) located at 7676 Westmoreland Dr Sarasota FL 34243, call: (813) 966-2115
7676 Westmoreland Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2574 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,450,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1991.
A comparable home for sale at 5865 Lakeside Woods Cir in Sarasota is listed at $374,900.
This home on 7676 Westmoreland Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
North Isles, Desoto Acres and Oakrun are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4467925 has been posted on this site since 5/22/2020 (13 days ago).