770 S Palm Ave # 1002 Sarasota FL 34236 MLS A4430789
Less Photos /\
770 S Palm Ave # 1002
Home Description: 770 S Palm Ave # 1002
Unobstructed water views from this Palm Ave residence in Downtown Sarasota are just incredible. Views of sailboats in the Bay, Gulf of Mexico & Big Pass, Bayfront Park and of course award winning sunsets are stunning. At night the city illuminates and the rainbow of colors reflecting off the Ringling bridge entertains. Sunrise-Sunset. Bonus sliders to the east open for a cross breeze and you wake to beautiful sunrises from the master & second bedrooms. Sun drenched spacious living/dining areas have been extended by the open lanai and kitchen. Two large sliders open to bring the Bayfront in. This 2 bedroom/2 bath’s updates include, kitchen, bathrooms, fresh paint, wood floors and solid wood doors. There’s plenty of storage; a walk-in pantry, washer/dryer area storage and more in the garage. Yes a deeded garage parking space is included - not a carport. Embassy House just updated their lobby, fitness, social room, full kitchen & conference room. Residents enjoy a west facing heated pool, concierge/security, an inhouse manager, bike racks and bbq. Condo fees include A/C maintenance and washer/dryer repair or replace. This Palm Ave location has an easy access to the Bayfront, Marina Jacks, Marie Selby Gardens, Burns court cinemas & cafes as well as downtown Sarasota restaurants, theaters, opera and numerous art galleries.
- Address: 770 S Palm Ave # 1002
- Unit Num: 1002
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34236
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Elevators, Fitness Center, Gated, Laundry, Pool, Security, Storage
- Elementary School: Southside Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full, Gulf/Ocean - Partial, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Name: SARASOTA BAY
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 100
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Wood
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Contemporary, Traditional
- Exterior Features: Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Membrane
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Guest, Under Building
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 0
- Lot Acres: 0.00
- Total Acre: Non-Applicable
- Lot Num: 1002
- Style: Condominium
- Property Desc: High Rise
- Location: In City Limits, Sidewalk
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Maintenance Repairs, Manager, Pest Control, Pool Maintenance
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $2,806 Quarterly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $935
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Building Name Number: EMBASSY HOUSE
- Condo Floor Number: 15+
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Cats only
- Pet Size: Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 25
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Sarasota condo in this zip code is
$770,144 (40.3% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $361/sqft,
which is 35.3% less than similar condos
in the 34236 zip code.
770 S Palm Ave # 1002 Sarasota FL 34236
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 770 S Palm Ave # 1002
For Sale Near: 770 S Palm Ave # 1002
- Approx Payment:$2,671*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
770 S Palm Ave # 1002, Sarasota FL is a condo of 1520 sqft and
is currently priced at $549,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1975.
A comparable condo for sale at 332 Cocoanut Ave # 404 in Sarasota is listed at $609,012.
This condo on 770 S Palm Ave # 1002 has decreased in price by $126,000 and the last change was on 3/29/2019.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Renaissance, Lido Ambassador and Sarasota Harbor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4430789 has been posted on this site since 3/18/2019 (441 days ago).