7767 Holiday Dr N Sarasota FL 34231 MLS A4437534
Less Photos /\
7767 Holiday Dr N
Home Description: 7767 Holiday Dr N
Holiday Harbor new construction just completed! West Indies Ranch styled home on salt water canal to Sarasota Bay leading to the Gulf of Mexico. Dock your boat in your backyard where there is a dock to accommodate your boat lift, or keep it at the Hidden Harbor Marina . This is a ranch home with 4 beds, 3 baths, and a formal dining room/study/office. The kitchen opens to the great room with a 48” gas stove, stainless steel appliances, tiled backsplash, solid surface countertops, walk in pantry, drawer microwave, drawer dishwasher and double refrigerators for your cooking pleasure. Master suite overlooks the water with a walk in closet, master bath with separate shower and soaking tub. Nook area for dining overlooks water. Three car garage, brick paver driveway, outdoor kitchen, and salt water infinity edge pool with spa. A short 5 minute drive to grocery/Publix/Costco/Target/Sprouts.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Infinity, Lighting, Salt Water, Tile
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Canal
- Water Feet: 50
- Water Extras: Bridges - Fixed, Dock - Composite, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bathroom 1 Features: Shower No Tub
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry, Island, Pantry, Stone Counters
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Garden Bath, Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom, Other, Ranch
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stone, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab, Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 4039
Available now at $1,650,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- Lot Sqft: 12274
- Lot Acres: 0.28
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 1
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, Near Marina, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$1,160,485 (29.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $570/sqft,
which is 41.7% less than similar homes
in the 34231 zip code.
7767 Holiday Dr N Sarasota FL 34231
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7767 Holiday Dr N
For Sale Near: 7767 Holiday Dr N
- Approx Payment:$8,027*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Tamara M Berryman Llc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4437534) located at 7767 Holiday Dr N Sarasota FL 34231, call: (813) 966-2115
7767 Holiday Dr N, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2895 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,650,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2019.
A comparable home for sale at 8810 Fishermens Bay Dr in Sarasota is listed at $1,275,000.
This home on 7767 Holiday Dr N has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Coral Cove, Phillippi Gardens and Colonial Terrace are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4437534 has been posted on this site since 6/5/2019 (262 days ago).