795 Collany # 605 St Petersburg FL 33715 MLS U8047242
Less Photos /\
795 Collany # 605
Home Description: 795 Collany # 605
Under Construction. One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Under Construction. Under Construction. One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Under Construction ....Enjoy an abundance of stunning sunsets throughout the year & expansive beachfront views at SUNSET POINTE. A PANORAMA OF CHANGING SUNSETS & long strolls on the sandy shores of the Gulf of Mexico. This exclusive gated Beach front community is located on the Gulf of Mexico on a deed restricted 18 acre private island. Sunset Pointe is the perfect location to savor the serenity of a coastal community, while admiring an abundance of birds & marine life, or exploring a plethora of outdoor activities on the water. Just outside your door is an 18 mile biking or hiking trail to Ft. Desoto park listed several times as the #1 beach in the USA. Sunset Pointe is adjacent to Shell Key, an 1800-acre state Preserve. SSP Amenities include private ac storage space, semi-private elevator to your private foyer, 2 inviting balconies, designer finishes, state-of-the-art SS appliances, covered outdoor kitchen & AC fitness room, kayak launch, pool/spa & fire pit next to the beach. Sunset Pointe is a short stroll to Downtown Tierra Verde & offers a variety of restaurants & personal services. Perfectly situated on the Gulf of Mexico. It's the one new development on the one-of-a kind island. Isla Del Sol Yacht & 18 hole Golf Course is 5 mins. away.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground
- Spa Features: Heated
- Water View: Gulf/Ocean - Full
- Water Name: GULF OF MEXICO
- Water Frontage: Beach - Public, Gulf/Ocean
- Water Feet: 300
- Water Extras: Dock - Composite, Minimum Wake Zone, Riprap, Seawall - Other, Skiing Allowed
- Water Access: Beach - Access Deeded, Beach - Private, Gulf/Ocean to Bay
- Interior Features: Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Porcelain Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
- Master Bedroom Features: Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Stilt/On Piling
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Other
- Green Energy Efficiency: HVAC, Insulation, Thermostat, Water Heater, Windows
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape,NonToxicFertilizerPesticide
- Green Water Features: Drip Irrigation, Irrig. System-Drip/Microheads, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- Indoor Air Quality: No/Low VOC Cabinets/Counters, No/Low VOC Flooring, No/Low VOC Paint/Finish
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available
- HOA Fees: $1,000 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $83
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Condominium
- Property Desc: Elevated
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Fire Resistant Exterior, Hurricane Shutters/Windows, Lightning Protection System
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Maintenance Repairs, Manager, Private Road, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $907 Monthly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $907
- Building Num Floors: 6
- Building Name Number: 795
- Condo Floor Number: 6
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions
- Pet Restrictions: PETS CANNOT BE ON THE AGGRESSIVE BREED LIST.
- Pet Size: Large (61-100 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Petersburg condo in this zip code is
$1,235,051 (34.7% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $663/sqft,
which is 29.5% less than similar condos
in the 33715 zip code.
795 Collany # 605 St Petersburg FL 33715
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 795 Collany # 605
For Sale Near: 795 Collany # 605
- Approx Payment:$9,202*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Equity Consultants Inc.
795 Collany # 605, St Petersburg FL is a condo of 2852 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,891,700
This condo has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2019.
A comparable condo for sale at 755 Collany Rd # 201 in St Petersburg is listed at $1,695,000.
This condo on 795 Collany # 605 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Monte Cristo Isle, Bayway Isles and Tierra Isle Marina are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8047242 has been posted on this site since 5/29/2019 (365 days ago).