7968 134 St Seminole FL 33776 MLS U8047779
Less Photos /\
7968 134 St
Home Description: 7968 134 St
Pre-Construction. To be built. NEW CONSTRUCTION - to be built - Executive Custom home (2585 htd sqft) on over-sized wooded lot (.53 acres) in gated two home enclave, feasibly zoned for horses. NO FLOOD ZONE. Pre-construction Concept Design includes: 3 bedroom plus den, 3 bath, 2 to 3 car garages. 100% reinforced masonry home with hurricane impact windows and doors, 10’ ceilings throughout with beam-accent trayed ceilings in great room, ceiling fans, crown moldings in all the common areas, solid core doors & highlighted trims throughout. The kitchen features custom cabinets, top of the line appliances, stone counters, an over-sized island, walk-in pantry and a cozy dinette - perfect for entertaining! All bathrooms boast Kohler fixtures, custom wood cabinetry, stone counters and enhanced lighting. Outdoor BBQ area with a perfectly sized outdoor living space to enjoy this exquisite private half area lot. Pool optional at additional cost. Home is located in desirable Seminole school district, near new Seminole City Center, Largo mall, St. Petersburg College, post office, restaurants, doctors' offices, Equestrian park and only minutes to sandy Gulf beaches of Indian Shores!
- Elementary School: Bauder Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Seminole Middle-PN
- High School: Seminole High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Den/Library/Office, Great Room, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Dog Run, Fenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $810,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Open
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sprinkler Meter
- Lot Sqft: 23265
- Lot Dim: 141x165
- Lot Acres: 0.53
- Total Acre: 1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Lot Num: 2702
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Walk-Up
- Location: In County, Near Golf Course, Near Marina, Oversized Lot, Street Dead-End, Street Private
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain
- Annual CDD FEE: $0
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Seminole home in this zip code is
$450,898 (44.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $313/sqft,
which is 31.0% less than similar homes
in the 33776 zip code.
7968 134 St Seminole FL 33776
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7968 134 St
For Sale Near: 7968 134 St
- Approx Payment:$3,940*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty Concepts Of Pinellas.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8047779) located at 7968 134 St Seminole FL 33776, call: (813) 966-2115
7968 134 St, Seminole FL is a single family home of 2585 sqft and
is currently priced at $810,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2019.
A comparable home for sale at 7620 Harbor View Way in Seminole is listed at $499,900.
This home on 7968 134 St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Seminole, FL.
Sea Pines, Harbor View and Bayhaven are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8047779 has been posted on this site since 6/4/2019 (369 days ago).