814 N Casey Key Rd Osprey FL 34229 MLS A4445401
Less Photos /\
814 N Casey Key Rd
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 814 N Casey Key Rd
Throughout his illustrious career, gold medal winner from the American Institute of Architects, Guy Peterson, believes in essentialism – a concept that demands design by analysis and reduction, rather than stylistic imitation and embellishment. Peterson, in collaboration with international architect and designer Robert Couturier, general contractor, Michael K. Walker & Associates and the current owners, spared no efforts in design, resourcing of materials or monetary expenditures in creating this magnificent Gulf to Bay contemporary masterpiece; that’s won multiple design awards. Located on the coveted north end of the barrier island of Casey Key, this 3-level residence stands as a beacon of achievement in architectural design, yet inside, it lives with comfort, spaciousness and minimalistic style. Throughout the home, the shell concrete floors and mahogany surfaces bring elements of the outdoors in, creating an environment that is enriching and peaceful. And the abundance of hurricane strength windows and sliding doors, that stretch nearly everywhere from floor to ceiling and from wall to wall, bring in views of the ocean and saltwater pool in the front and Sarasota Bay and the old-growth Gnarly Oak trees in the back.
- Elementary School: Laurel Nokomis Elementary
- Middle School: Laurel Nokomis Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, Salt Water
- Spa Features: Heated
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full, Beach, Gulf/Ocean - Full, Gulf/Ocean to Bay, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Name: GULF OF MEX & LITTLE SARASOTA
- Water Frontage: Beach - Private, Gulf/Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Feet: 385
- Water Extras: Dock - Composite, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/o Electric, Lift
- Water Access: Beach - Access Deeded, Beach - Private, Gulf/Ocean, Gulf/Ocean to Bay, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Decorative, Gas, Family Room, Non Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Terrazzo
- Kitchen Features: Cooking Island, Walk-In Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Contemporary, Custom
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Concrete
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Membrane
- Building Sqft: 18723
Available now at $7,900,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Garage Feature: Oversized
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 4
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Public, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 51922
- Lot Acres: 1.19
- Total Acre: One + to Two Acres
- Lot Num: 0
- HOA Fees: $275 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $22
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: FloodZone, In County, Near Marina, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Security
- Building Num Floors: 3
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Osprey home in this zip code is
$1,363,471 (82.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $1,206/sqft,
which is 73.3% less than similar homes
in the 34229 zip code.
814 N Casey Key Rd Osprey FL 34229
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 814 N Casey Key Rd
For Sale Near: 814 N Casey Key Rd
- Approx Payment:$38,431*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 966-2115 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4445401) located at 814 N Casey Key Rd Osprey FL 34229, call: (813) 966-2115
814 N Casey Key Rd, Osprey FL is a single family home of 6552 sqft and
is currently priced at $7,900,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2011.
A comparable home for sale at 931 Blue Heron Overlook in Osprey is listed at $3,000,000.
This home on 814 N Casey Key Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Osprey, FL.
MLS A4445401 has been posted on this site since 9/10/2019 (141 days ago).